°||Valentine Special||°

Your Pov
I woke up and immeaditly walked to the kitchen to start my master plan. The clock read 4:00. 'perfect more than enough time' I got to work making my plan.

! Time skip!

After finishing up my plan I wrapped each of them and carried them to my room. I wrapped each of them accordingly. One was white, the next was white with some red, then, another white one, a red and white one and a red one. I grabbed the white one with a bit of red and a white one and headed to the kitchen. I waited for a while until I heard two sets of footsteps. From the hallway Fuyumi and Natsu stepped into the kitchen surprised to see me there "Good morning Y/n!" I ran up to Fuyumi and hugged her. I then handed her the small box "Oh thank you Y/n!" I then ran off to tackle Natus I managed to grab his chest but failed miserably to tackle him "morin' Y/n!" I smiled at him and gave him the other box "Oh thanks!" I then walked off towards my room. "What's these for?" "How should I know- hey look yours kinda looks like your hair." I heard them talking so I ran back into the kitchen "HAPPY VALENTINES!" I then ran off again.

Fuyumi's Pov
"HAPPY VALENTINES!" Y/n then ran off. "Ohh that's what these are for completely forgot about valentines" "Natsu- Know what never mind"

Your Pov
After arriving at the hospital I took the box to the room. I knocked on the door and a quiet "Come in" alerted me. I walked in and noticed Okāsan sitting up in bed "Y/n, why are you here?" I walked up to Okāsan and laid my head down in her lap. "Happy valentines" I gave her the box and stood up. "Thank you Y/n" I walked out of the room and walked to the post office "Hi there what are you doing today?" "Um I'd like to post this to *****" "Is that all?" I nodded. I didn't have the confidence to give Endeavour my present so I sent it to his hero agency instead. 

Time skip
After I arrived home I noticed Shouto training out side so I walked back to my room and grabbed the last box. I sat and watched him for a bit until he noticed me. I jumped up and walked over to him, "Happy Valentines Day Shouto!" He hesitantly took the box from me "Thank you Y/n" "Your welcome!"

Shouto's Pov
After Y/n gave me the box she left I walked back to my room and sat down at my desk to open in, inside had a small card which read 'happy valentines day Sho I hope you like my gift' Inside was a small bag of chocolates, and a picture, it was a picture of us when she first join the family. 'she looks so sad' 

Your Pov

I knocked on Sho's door. "hey Sho I'm coming in" I opened his door and he was staring at the picture I gave him. I sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder "I look so scared" Shouto put his hand on my head and started stroking my hair "Yeah but now you're better" "heh, I guess" Shouto and I laid down on his bed, I snuggled into his chest "I love you Shouto" "I love you too"

A/n ITS STILL FRIDAY SO I CAN UPDATE WHAT I WANT!

\(o_o)/ This is not cannon to the story line just a fun thing