Remus appeared in the room, he was a mess. Tear stained, tired, you stood up and grabbed him as he still cried.

"Sirius! He has to be innocent! Please, they can't be dead!" Remus sobbed as he collapsed to the floor,

"It'll be ok," you said trying not cry either as you rubbed his back.

"Remus, may I talk to you along with
Y/n and Tom? Privately?" Dumbledore asked,

You all nodded. He lead you outside, the cold air was calming on your face, it helped stop the tears. Tom gripped you arm and you put you head on his shoulder, Remus wiped his tears away and leaned against the door. Dumbledore wiped the dust of his robe before speaking.

"I have decided to give Harry to his muggle relatives, Petunia and Vernon." Dumbledore explained ignoring Remus's argues.

"No! I'm his family! Please Professor! Give me Harry, it's what they would have wanted! Please!" Remus sobbed at Dumbledore,

"Harry mustn't grow up in the fame, in danger. He must grow up hidden, Bellatrix has had a downfall after Lily's protection over Harry. The muggle family are the best people to look after him, until he's 11." Dumbledore said again, remaining calm.

"Please! I need him! He's my famoly merged into one person, please, please, please!"

But Dumbledore simply apologized before heading back inside, Remus sobbed but wouldn't talk, so Tom thought it'd be best if he spoke to him, man to man. You went back inside and continued the conversation about what to do now after explaining the situation with Frank and Alice.

"We watch. We round up as many death eaters as we can, and hopefully our kids have a normal life." Arthur suggested, everyone agreed and at around 3am they left and went home.

Tom walked back in with a still somewhat crying Remus. You put him in the spear room where he finally fell asleep. Tom put Merope into her crib and you both lay in bed hoping that her life would be safe.

Time Skip - Harry's fifth year

You were now 35 and you were at headquarters. Sirius was proven innocent, Remus still had feelings but that was history. Sirius respected that, they stayed close friends. Your cousin Nymphadora had just joined the order and got a long rather well with Ginny. You too got along with her, Tom treated her like another daughter. Merope was now fifteen, good friends with the Weasley children, even dating Fred Weasley which neither you or Tom had minded, he treated Merope well. Harry got along well with you, even looked up to you and Tom which you both appreciated. He had become like a nephew, in his first year Tom gave him a ring from Lily, which harry then gave you both the biggest hug. However right now Molly was arguing with Sirius about telling him of Bellatrix's plans.

"He's just a boy!" Bellowed Molly over the table,

"He's not your son," Sirius replied quietly.

"He's as good as! I mean who else's he got?"

"He's got me."

"Yes," she said lip curling eye brows frowning.

"The thing is, it's been rather difficult for you to look after him while you've been in Azkaban, hasn't it."

Silence filled the room you watched Sirius as he went to get to his feet until Remus spoke.

"Molly your not the only person at this table who cares about Harry. Sirius sit down."

Molly's lip quivered and Sirius sat down, still he looked upset. You understood why,

"I think harry ought to be allowed to have a say in this, he old enough to decide for himself." Remus said keeping the peace.

Sirius nodded and Molly didn't respond. Remus then turned to you for your help.

"If James and Lily were here, they would've wanted Harry to be safe." Molly nodded pointing at you,

"However, for him to he safe he needs to know what's going on." You added, Sirius nodded.

Sirius continued to explain what was happening, that Bellatrix was now on the hunt for him, she was getting more ruthless, that she realized she was connected to him.

"She did in fact accidentally put some of herself inside of you." Tom explained,

Then he went on to explain more until Molly put dinner on the table.

Merope POV

Mother gave me a necklace with a heart and Dad gave Fred the other, it was nice. After the awkwardness at dinner Molly and uncle Sirius didn't speak so we all went to bed.

After a few weeks we headed back to Hogwarts. I kissed Fred on the train before heading to the Slytherin compartment.

"Merope!" A voice yelled, it was Draco