"Stupid bitch! Curcio!" The man yelled again causing Tom to look at you wide eyed,

The Cruciatus curse explained the screams, unfortunately you couldn't differentiate who was screaming, whether is was Frank or Alice or both. That's how bad screaming was.

"Answer now!" Another voice yelled followed by a loud smack against the wall shaking apart if the house.

You assumed it was someone's head, you thought that it was time to stop evaluating the situation and hopefully get them all out safely. You sprinted into the lounge area followed by Tom and quickly disarmed one of the death eaters attacking Alice. You recognized his face. Rabastan Lestrange was the man you had disarmed, in-law if your deranged cousin, Bellatrix. Then you saw Rodolphus the husband of Bellatrix, to both your's and Tom's horror you saw a too familiar face you thought to be good. Bart Crouch jr.

"Barty!?" Tom asked confused pointing his wand at the brothers while yours at Barty.

"Go Barty! Go!" Rabastan yelled,

Suddenly Barty grabbed his wand off the ground and disapparated. You grew angry and bounded both Rabastan and Rodolphus who seemed to not care. Tom then sent a message through his patronus. The brothers were shocked to see his patronus was also yours. Tom's had always been a snake, so was yours but it changed. His used to be Taipan, most deadly snake however it changed to yours, a mamba. Rabastan began to laugh but Tom bounded his lips. Within minutes Alastor moody showed up, at the door, examined the brothers before tossing them to Kingsley.

"Merlin! Alice and Frank!" He said bewildered

"We'll get them to St Mungos," Tom said,

Moody nodded before leaving, you had forgotten to tell him about Barty crouch jr.

At St Mungos Augusta Longbottom showed up, she was in tears. Tom handed baby Neville to her before the nurse came over with grave news. Enough to make Tom want to cry,

"Unfortunately Frank and Alice Longbottom will not recover. The use of the Cruciatus curse was too intense."

"So they're insane! Mental!?" Augusta almost screamed, the nurse put a finger on her lip as their were other patients in the hospital. Augusta held onto her grandson tightly, you put a hand on her shoulder.

"In a sense, yes. You can always visit, it might be good for your son to see his parents at least once when he can remember it." The nurse answered calmly,

After a bit of staying Augusta thanked the two of you and insisted that you go home and rest. However that was interrupt by a message from Mcgonagall. It explained that Lily and James had just been killed. Tom spun in a circle with his hands in his hair, you clamped a hand over your mouth but unfortunately more bad news arrived. Apparently Sirius had told Bellatrix secretes from the order. Sirius had killed Peter and was now in Azkaban, Tom punched the wall as you kicked the steps.

"He killed Peter!?" Tom said in shock,

"He's in prison!" You yelled holding back tears.

"We have to get back to Merope. Keep her safe!" Tom demanded.

You nodded and you both went home. When you got their Molly ran and gave you a hug, apologizing about the news everyone had just received. She handed you Merope and suddenly most of the order showed up in your home for a meeting, they saw you and Tom and Merope huddled on the chair. The silence hurt so Dumbledore broke it.

"I am sorry that you have two had to hear Alice and Frank tortured. I'm also sorry to have to inform you of what happened to Lily, James, Peter and Sirius. It mustn't be easy for any of you here." He said,