When he realised that she stop struggling he left her hands and started roaming his hands on her body.

Hana love him way too much to feel his touched disgust.. she didn't feel disgust him touching her.. it just that she was not ready for this and if rahmaan successful what he was doing without her consent then she will never be able to forgive him.

He was continued kissed her and touched her body everywhere. He started unbuttoning his shirt and Hana looked at him wide eyes. Many tears fall from her eyes.. he threw his shirt on the floor and  looked down  at Hana and saw tears falling from her eyes.
"Relax hana... it's not wrong... You know na... We're married... So stop crying" he said softly wiping her tears. Hana looked at him with pleading eyes and tried one last time to stop him

"Maan... I know it's not wrong... And trust me... I love you way too much to ever deny you... It's just that I am not ready for this and I know your not drunk but your not stable either... And I want our this moment to be love not just lust... Please understand maan... I love you... Don't do.. this..." Her voice crack and she covered her face and started crying loudly.

Rahmaan was looking at her and felt uneasy in his heart. He uncovered her face and cupped her face wiping her tears he placed his lips on hers and kissed her softly for some time before got up and laid beside her closing his eyes. Hana surprised for few minutes and turned to see rahmaan asleep. She let out a sighed of relief with small gasped and sat up.

She was looking at rahmaan while slowly standing up from his bed but her knees felt weak. she slid down on the floor crying silently.

Flashback end

Hana stare at the ceiling for sometime and then her eyes felt heavy and she closed her eyes for some sleep.

********

Rahmaan's POV.

I opened my eyes and as sunlight hit me a groaned escape my mouth and I closed my eyes again. I started feeling pain in my head so I just lied down on my bed for few minutes before opening my eyes again. I sat up for few more minutes holding my head while thinking why I felt this pain. And I recall that I was with my friends last night and drank with them. I really tried to stop them but ended up drinking with them.

I removed duvet from my body and stood up. And walked toward washroom but halt on my place when I saw my shirt on the floor. And tried to remember how I came here and as soon as i remembered last night's event which placed with Hana my eyes widened and i sat on the nearby couch thinking what I had done.

'Maan... please... don't...do this' i heard Hana pleaded voice and everything what had happened started clearly flashing in my mind.

I was not that drunk so I clearly remember what I've done. I was not drunk but still I lost my control.

Shit!!! I tried to force myself on girl! How can I do this!?

I cursed under my breath.. I couldn't believe I did this. I mean, i was not that type of person who force girls. So how can I ended up forcing hana.?

This girl make me do strange think. First I felt something inside me when I kissed her, and now I tried to forced her.

I sigh shaking my head. But a small smile appears on my lips as I remember her in my room on my bed beneath me.

Uggh! Rahmaan! Stop this nonsense thought and think about the way to apologize to her.

I told myself and sighed before went to Washroom.