The door was soon closed and Y/n was able to let the remaining tears escape from eyes. She calmed down her breathing and soon she started to get ingredients for a muffin.

Y/n started measuring the ingredients, and slowly started mixing the dry ingredients and soon added in the wet ingredients.

"What flavor should I make for Kurusu?" Y/n rubbed her chin and slowly closed her eyes.

"Whenever I'm with him he has a faint smell of curry. But why does the smell of curry smell familiar to me?" Y/n shake her head, "Not the point. Kurusu has a soothing smell of coffee too, maybe I'll make a coffee flavor muffin." Y/n nodded to herself and soon added a bit of instant coffee in the dry ingredients and actual coffee in the wet ingredients.

Y/n soon mixed everything together and poured the batter in the muffin tins. And she baked it in the oven.

"It's always so calming to bake by myself. I hope Kurusu will enjoy them." Y/n glanced at the clock and sighed, "I should get ready."

After getting ready for school, Y/n checked the muffins and took them out of the oven. Y/n let the muffins cool down, and decided to bring lunch.

When Y/n finished packing her lunch the muffins were already cool down. Y/n decided to take 6 muffins with her and place her muffins in a separate container.

Soon Y/n left for school carrying her lunch and clutching the muffin container. Y/n walked to the subway and saw Kurusu waiting for her. Y/n ran up to him, "Good morning Kurusu-san!" Kurusu looked up from his phone and smiled "Good morning L/n."

Y/n checked the time and noticed how early it was, "Well we're pretty early. That means you can try my muffins." Y/n opened up the container and the scent of coffee flowed out.

Kurusu couldn't but awe at the muffins, "Go ahead and try it. I can assure you that they'll taste amazing." Kurusu looked at Y/n with a mischievous smile.

"Oh. You can guarantee it, huh? What would happen if I hate it?" Kurusu spoke at Y/n in a cocky manner.

"Oh please Kurusu-san. You'll be begging for more just wait and eat." eagerly spoke Y/n.

Kurusu smiled and took a bite at the muffin, only to freeze. Y/n looked at Kurusu with concern written all over her face, "Kurusu-san?....Are you there?...Did it taste that bad!? They usually taste good or at least decent!?" Y/n started to panic and got scared if she gave Kurusu food poisoning.

Y/n grabbed her phone and was to call an ambulance but stopped, "This...this is.... so delicious!! How did you make it!? Can you teach me!?" Y/n smiled at Kurusu and was about to speak, but stopped from a meow.

Y/n eyed Kurusu bag and asked a simple question, "Kurusu-san do you have a cat in your bag?"

Kurusu tried to dodge the question, "These muffins are-"

"Kurusu...is there a cat in your bag?" Y/n calmly spoke. Kurusu sighed in defeat.

"Morgana come out and introduce yourself." Kurusu spoke. Y/n saw a black cat with a white snout and blue eyes stare at her.

Y/n stared at Morgana and silently squealed, Morgana gave a concerned look to Kurusu who only shrugged.

"Can I pet Morgana?" Y/n eagerly asked. Kurusu said yes, but Morgana was about to complain when he felt the most heavenly scratch he ever felt.

"Awwww it's purring." gushed out Y/n. Kurusu could help but admire Y/n's face light up when Morgana purred.

Kurusu didn't notice a small tint of pink spread across his face, but Morgana noticed and meowed. Kurusu heard what Morgana meowed and his blush started to darken.

Y/n was still doting Morgana and squealed at Morgana's meow. Y/n and Kurusu saw the subway arrive and they soon entered. Y/n saw an available seat and dragged Kurusu to the seat and gently pushed him down.

"L/n take the seat. I lady like yourself shouldn't stand." Kurusu used his charm but his charm had no effect on Y/n.

Y/n shake her head no, "Nope you have Morgana, and this is payment for letting me take the seat last time." Y/n grinned

Kuruus tried to argue but his statement was always shot down by him having Morgana or as payment.

Y/n chuckled and gently caressed his fluff of hair. Y/n stopped and immediately retreated her hand, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Here take two more muffins." Kurusu laughed at Y/n panicking.

"It's ok. I didn't mind really. It was...calming." Kurusu gave his charming smile. Y/n felt her cheeks start to heat up, but dismissed it as getting hot by the crowded subway.

Kurusu and Y/n gave each other a smile, "You know it was nice to hear you say Kurusu instead of -san. I feel a bit closer to you, you know?" Kurusu calmly spoke.

Y/n eyes widened and her smile became brighter, "Kursus...Kurusu.... Kurusu." Y/n repeated his name a couple of times, but she wished she could call him by his first name.

Y/n decided to take a leap and gulped, "It kinda weird to hear you say my last name, especially when we talk quite a bit. So if you want, you can call me Y/n."

Kurusu was shocked but he composed himself. "I'll call you by your first name if you start calling me by Akira." Kurusu smirked at Y/n.

Y/n looked at Kurusu with her eyes slightly widened. This was the first time in a long time since she called a friend by their first name. Y/n couldn't help but smile and her e/c eyes brighten up.

Y/n took a breath and spoke "Ok, Akira."