Chapter 10

Ryuji and Kurusu open their eyes and saw the same castle from before. Ryuji, Morgana, and Kurusu were already in their outfits from awakening their personas. Ryuji mouth turned to a smile while he looked at the castle, determination filled his eyes.

"All right! Time to bust on through!" exclaimed Ryuji. When the trio was about to take a step they all jumped in shock when they heard another voice that didn't belong to them.

"What is this!?" a girl with large pigtails came running towards them. The girl looked around in awe and fear. Ryuji stumble back from the girl's appearance. Kurusu looked at the girl trying to understand how she came here, while Morgana admired the girl's beauty.

"T-Takamaki!?" stuttered out Ryuji. Takamaki could only step back and be in shock at the familiar voice. "That voice... Sakamoto!? And... are you Kurusu-kun!?" Ann knew who these boys were. Kurusu could only question Takamaki, "How are you hear!?" Ryuji soon stuttered "Wh-Wh-Why are you hear!?" Takamaki scratched her head in frustration. "How should I know!?" Takamaki looked around and noticed the big castle, "What 's going on? Hey, where are we!? Isn't this the school!?" Ann started to panic.

Morgana kept admiring the girl, but he shook his head. Morgana looked at Takamaki, "I see. Perhaps she was dragged in because of that app thing? If multiple people can enter with the person who uses it, it stands to reason it'll pull anyone nearby."

"For real?" Ryuji uttered out. Kurusu looked at Morgana "So we have to be careful on using, right?" Morgana nodded his head as he stared at Takamaki, who was looking around. "Wait, so THIS is related to Kamoshida!?" Takamaki stared in shock at the castle and idea. Ryuji tried to divert the girl's attention from the castle, so she can leave.

"Anyways, you gotta leave!" Ryuji yelled at Takamaki. Takamaki stopped looking around and yelled back at Ryuji, "No!". Kurusu could only sigh at the interaction between Ryuji and Takamaki, "There acting like little kids." Morgana agreed with Kurusu and tried to gain their attention, "The Shadows are going to find us if you make a scene."

Takamaki managed to process what happening noticed the talking cat and got scared, "No way! It talked!? Oh my god, it's a monster cat!" Morgana was offended by Takamaki, "Monster!" Takamaki glared at the three figures, "You better explain what's going on! I won't leave until you do!" Takamaki firmly place herself in one spot.

Ryuji was already becoming tired from this ordeal, "Looks like we gotta force her. But... how're we supposed to do that?" Morgana looked at the direction they came from, "Just take her back to where came in. That's how it worked last time, right?" Ryuji agreed with Morgana and asked Kurusu to help him drag Takamaki back to the other side. Kurusu nodded towards Ryuji, "Got it." and they both soon started walking towards Takamaki.

Takamaki took a couple steps back noticing the boys walking towards her, "What're you-" Ryuji stopped her with both his hands in front of him, "we'll explain after everything's over!" As soon as he finished talking, all three of them started walking towards Takamaki and dragged her back to their world. Takamaki started to struggle, but was soon back to the school.

Ryuji look at the place they threw Takamaki and he lowered his shoulders and let out an exhausted sigh. Ryuji straighten himself up and looked at Morgana and Kurusu, "We better be careful from now on when we use that app..." Morgana not liking Ryuji lecturing him argued back. "You should've checked the tools you used! Why do I- the one who was just watching- know more about it than you two!?" Kurusu awkwardly rubbed his neck in embarrassment and Ryuji looked away, "Sh-Shuddup."

Ruyuji's face scrunched up in frustration, "Geez, Takamaki found out right when we were start'in off... We gotta deal with this fast!" Morgana looked at the place Takamaki stood, "That girl's name is Ann Takamaki, right?" Morgana could only let out a love struck smile, "Lady Ann.." Kurusu chuckled at Morgana's face, "Someone in love..." Ryuji looked at Kurusu with his head tilted. Kurusu shaked his head and started walking behind a pillar.