Death's punishment

Afterdeath omo

while it took some time to convince the introvert to get out of the house. Reaper was pretty damn proud of himself once it happened. Getting packed for the short trailing trip, Geno was doing all of the work, getting everything that would be needed for the walk. Water, snacks, bandaids, bitch-be-gon- BUG-BE-GONE spray, and everything in between. Geno looked over to his lazy mate with a slightly annoyed look on his face "I'm lazy too, but hell. you're the one who wanted me to leave the house. Yet you're still laying on your ass. why?" he places his hand on his hip. Looking like your basic angry wife as he stares death in the eyes. The other looked over with his normal smirk "I know, but you're just such a good house wife. Ain't it your job ta take care of all the boring work?" Reaper smirks grows,  looking the shorter up and down. of course, this just cause the glare on Geno's face to expand to dangerous levels. "Excuse me?" he said, testing to see if his boyfriend would dare to repeat himself. Reaper stands up and shrugs "okay okay. I'll help" He makes his way over to the grump, giving him a kiss. Not much more had to packed though and out the house they went.
  Driving to the park that had the trail they planned to walk on, Reaper was forced to carry the backpack. After doing so little to help pack, this was the punishment. Not like Reaper actually cared, nor was it much of a punishment. He probably would still be carrying it even if he did help pack. The weather was a little upsetting as it was hotter then they thought it would be. So both of them were sipping at there bottles, and soon planning to rest, eat, relax then head back home. Walking to a nice spot with a casual conversations they set the stuff down. a cute little blanket, the snacks and drinks and a bit of bug repellent. Just as they finish, Reaper stands up "imma go piss before we eat" as he was leaving, Geno grabs his arm. "Nope. you have to wait till we get home" Death... stood still. "what?" he stares at the smaller. "well, this is punishment. you hardly listen to me, not to mention everything in between and you remember what you did to me last time. right~" Reaper just stood there, knowing he was fucked. But behaving himself he sits back down. "if i piss myself you're doin the Laundry" Reaper starts snacking on the food and Geno laughs "you're doing it yourself unless you want your pissed covered pants dumped on you in the middle of the night" he sticks a few goodies in his mouth too. Reaper just looked at him with a 'no fair' kinda look.
  Everything was going fine till Reaper started showing sighs of desperation. That's when Geno seemed to be wanting to take his time on the walk. looking at every single stupid little detail, talking about the damn birds and some stupid river. All the while as Reaper is starting to struggle, he was shifting side to side and just couldn't stand still. Soon Reaper was at the point where he had to grab himself every now and again, THAT'S when Geno wanted to start heading back. Needless to say, the walk back was rather difficult for one of them. Death would have to stop, crossing his legs and gaining control of himself before he moves on. Geno was just staring at him, with his happy, shit eating smile on his face. The taller was leaking little by little, while it wasn't showing on his pants. His boxers underneath were telling a different story. Once they got into the car, Reaper got into the passenger seat. "Y-you're driving unless you want me to crash" Sitting down wasn't helping much, he was grabbing himself and squirming around, The skeleton couldn't even hold still for a second. Geno was just loving this getting into the driver side. He pulls out of the parking space and hits every bump possible. Each motherfucking, goddamn bump would cause Reaper to pee a little, at a certain point he knew he leak though his pants and got some on the car seat. Just hold it a little longer, that's all he had to do. Pulling up at a stop light, it was red and Reaper was just dying. "oh fuckin come on, turn green already! damnit!" after what felt like hours and Geno's laughing not helping. It turns green "oh thank goo-aaahhh~" his face blushes as a pleasured and relieved moan leaves his mouth. Death was soaking up the car seat as he seemed to enjoy the whole thing, of course Geno started laughing harder. "awweee~ the baby couldn't make it home. Death himself can't even hold in his pee-pee for a few hours. how sad~" he teases the other, causing him to blush up more. "it's your fucking fault, you wouldn't let me go" reaper said, avoiding eye contact with Geno. "uh-huh~" was Geno's only reply. Once they got home, Geno make Reaper dress in only a large t-shirt and clean the car seat till it didn't smell like piss anymore. All the while Geno stands at the window, watching death as he holds a paddle. Just to make sure, the other does a good job.