"LIFE IS FULL OF SUPRISE"

Bela Summer's Pov

Being the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the U.S - California is one of the biggest achievement I got in my entire life. My life is not as normal as others. There are many ups and downs. I had a really bad past. Being a single child of a family and losing both parents at an early age made it even hard for me. 

But despite everything...after many years of undergoing therapy and all here, I am. I never gave up. I tried really hard for everything and got successful. I thank my foster parents for supporting me through this whole journey. They never had kids so they adopted me when I was 15 years old. They gave me everything even though I didn't ask for. But I never became so close to them, I'm scared, Scared that I will lose them and will be alone if they left me at someday. I love them both to death. One day I will definitely confess my thank you to them. When I'm ready! 

"Mam, we have a meeting to attend at 2:00 pm," My secretary said as she came into my cabin. I nodded

"Get ready my car, will be coming in 5min," I said while looking at her direction. She nodded her head and went away. She is not only a secretary but a dear friend of mine. 

After quickly taking my phone I went down. It was already 1:55 pm by the time I reached the meeting hall. Greeting everyone I sat. 

"Sorry for the delay, Ms Summers.. we are waiting for another member to attend this meeting," Mr Gray said... He is very successful too. He is nearly 55 now but still looks very young. 

"It's ok Mr Gray it can wait," I said and started reading the files of today's meeting. 

"Sorry for the delay everyone, I got late" This voice is so familiar to me. I lifted my head and saw the owner of the person. My eyes widened seeing him here. Mahir Sehgal... One and only young successful No1 bachelor in America. In other words, My one and only enemy from my childhood and my crush. We use to fight a lot. He uses to tease me though because I was a little chubby then.

He was shocked when he saw me but soon he smiled and sat opposite to me. 

"I'm Mahir Sehgal," He said while extending his hand to me. I faked a smile.

"Bela...Bela Summer" I said and shake his hand...his grip was tight on my hand but soon left my hand. He didn't change a bit... Except he became more handsome than before. 

"So let's start the meeting" Mr Gray said and soon the meeting started. After the meeting, I was about to speak about the deal but Mahir spoke.

"Mr Gray, I would love to deal with you, I will invest money in this one but I want 30% of the shares" 30% is really huge money. 

"But I would also like to have a partnership with Bela Summers in this, Can you leave us both for a while, Mr Gray?" He asked while looking at me. I was shocked that he wanted to this with me. 

 "Sure Mr Sehgal, Have your own time," He said and walked out. 

"So Bela...How are you?" He asked..while his arms crossed around his chest. 

"Why do you want to do a partnership with me?" I asked ignoring his question. 

"Come on, you going to ignoring me? We met after 10years No hi?" He said while smiling...One thing I liked in his is his smile...even in childhood. 10 years went very fast. He doesn't know about my past though. 

"Yes, Mahir..and now say why do you want to have a private talk with me...I have another meeting in 1hr, you better make it quick" 

"Let's have a deal, we will deal with this project together and have profits equally and also we will have 15% of the shares each" 

"Fine," I said and about to leave the room he caught my hand, now what?

"What do you want Mahir?" I am really pissed seeing him here... 

"Have a date with me Bela" What the hell?????

"No," I said

"Ok but as friends?" He asked 

"Friends don't date Mahir" 

"Okay as friends we will go out...I promise I will be nice to you..." 

"Okay" If I say no...I know he will be disturbing me throughout the whole day. 

 After informing Mr Gray about our deal we both left the company. After that, I had 2 Meetings... I went to my home after that. After having dinner I went to sleep right away. It was one tiring day. 

Mahir Sehgal Pov: 

Seeing Bela again after 10 Years was really shocking. She was beautiful. I use to tease her that she is chubby in childhood..but even then also she was really cute. I use to admire her but even make her hate me too. Fighting with her was really fun for me. But I don't know what happened she moved at 15. I searched for her a lot..but not a single information got from her. In these 10 years, I had missed her a lot. I realised back then it was not only a crush but love for her. But now when I saw her, here, I'm not going to let her go. Not this time. 

Soon Bela...Soon I will make you mine