Happy Valentine's Day

Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun x Reader!

Happy Valentine's Day, you singleeeesssss!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry, I'm single too.. 〒▽〒

You're single.

I'm single.

So let's couple.

I said this to my crush and got rejected (ಥ_ಥ)

Btw Enjoyyyy~
______________________

You, (y/n)(l/n) the most popular girl in the school is having a difficult time on a certain day which is

14th February.

The Valentine's Day.

Your shoe locker is packed with chocolates and love letters from your fans. Even on your desk, there's bunch of them. You just let out a confused laugh when all your classmates staring in jealousy.

"Eeehhh, it's good to be (y/n). She have so many fans!"

"She even have her own fan club, you know?"

"Seriously?! OMG, she's so lucky to have a pretty face and a genius brain."

"Try go talk to her!"

"No, I'm too scared."

"Don't worry. (Y/n) actually talkative especially when it comes to her favorite topic!"

"What's her favorite topic?"

"Anime-"

"Damn, she's an otaku-"

You who been listening the whole time mentally facepalm. Yeah, that's a fact that you are an otaku. Like a huge one. You literally can finished three seasons of anime in one night.

You also very friendly with everyone in the school and you're really the cool girl that everyone can befriend with.

You're not too girly. Make-up, clothes and relationship are really not your things. Why?

Because being single is freedom. YeeT!

Back to the story-

You try your best to keep all chocolates that you received in your bag. "Goddammit- I should bring another bag with me today!"

You can't bring them all to your home so you've decide to give some of them to your friends. So the journey of (y/n)  finding her friends start.

The first person she meet is Yashiro Nene. "Nene-chan, here! I'll give you this!" You give her one of the chocolates as Yashiro is fangirling so hard. "Really?! Kyaaaa, thank you (y/n)!" She hug you with a big smile on her face.

After that, you meet Kou and Teru at the hallway. They're talking to each other before you come to interrupt them. "Hey, you two!" You run towards them with a grin.

"(Y/n)-senpai."

"(Y/n)."

"I'll give you guys this! Happy Valentine's Day, Kou, Teru!"