Chapter Fifteen

"Okay, that's the last of them." A mover yelled towards Zayn.

"Thanks!" He turned to me. "I'll be a sec, babe."

After a quick peck on my cheek, he was gone.

I wandered around Zayn's- I mean our- house. Zayn had really done the place justice. Copies of classic art covered the beautifully painted walls.

Zayn had completely redone his bedroom, the living room and kitchen. Apparently, he recruited the boys babyproof everything. Almost every room had baby gate, the electricity plugs were covered and the toliet seats were locked.

I smiled at the unfinished nursery. A full jungle was painted on the walls. Monkeys smiled down where the crib would be as they hung from forest green trees. There weren't many furnishings in the room yet, they were still in the living room where the movers left them.

"Baby! Can you come in here?" I heard Zayn yell from the living room. I waddled over.

"What's up?" I questioned as he pecked my cheek softly.

"I have something to show you." He told me. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Another surprise? You spoil me."

"You only deserve the best." We gave each other a quick eskimo kiss. He took my hand and lead me up the stairs.

"So, you know how you told me that your dream career was to be an event planner? And how nice it would be that you could work from home?"

"Yeah." I said, suspiciously.

"Well," He slowly opened the door. "I redecorated the guest bedroom into a home office."

"You didn't!" I squealed, looking around the small office.

"I indeed did, my love." I kissed him hard on the lips.

"I love you!" I practically sang, gleefully.

"I love you, too, Mia."

---------

Later that night, we discussed some plans before bed.

"Okay, so, I go on tour with the boys next summer. We'll have a couple interviews here and there beforehand, but I'll never be gone more than a few days. Most of work will be in the studio, starting after Halloween."

"Okay, that's not too bad. I'll be around during the day while you work and at night, you can get diaper duty." He rolled his eyes playful at my idea.

"Alright."

"Now, what I'm worried about is the times when I'm not at home. I can take them with me to the grocery store and stuff, but not if I have an meetings with clients. We'll need a nanny." I told him.

"Okay. It's on the to do list." He confirmed.

"My brother is taking us out for brunch tomorrow." I reminded him.

"Baby, we only got the phone call an hour ago. I'll remember."

"Just checking! He's also taking me shopping for some baby clothes. Just us, though. Brother and sister bonding time."

"Okay, by the way, my sisters want to meet you. They saw your picture in a magazine and kinda freaked out on me. Apparently my mum forgot to tell them about all this. Do you want to go over for dinner tomorrow?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah, the sounds alright. Okay, babe, time for bed." I snuggled into the blankets further.

"What? It's only... Oh, midnight, maybe you're right." Baba jumped on the bed and positioned himself in between Zayn's legs. I drifted off to sleep, peacefully.

-------

We drove over to the small cafe at 10:30. My brother had picked out the place.

We saw him standing out by the front door as we walked up to the cafe.

"Hey, baby bro." I wrapped my arms around his middle.

"Hey, big sis." He gave me a kiss on the head, taking advantage of his height. "Hey, Zayn."

"Hi, Micheal." Zayn gave a curt nod with his hands in his pockets.

"Let's get some grub." Micheal took my hand and pulled me into the small cafe.

-------

Next Chapter- Hanging out with Micheal