chapter 7

Aria pov

I work patiently on sapphire to pick my up outside my work place I am so Nevous I end up 30 minutes early now I have to stand and wait for her .

I saw a red race car pull up at the restaurant I ignore it thinking it was a customer .

Surprisingly it was sapphire who came out of  the car she was wearing a black rip geans and a black fitted shirt and a white air max shoes. With a gold watch on her hand

" Dress to impress I see " I said to her .

" is it working " she asked  with a smirk .

" most definitely " I said while walking to the other side of the car she opned the door and I went in then shr closed the  car door and got in her seat .

Once she was in she lean over towards me and pull at the seat belt once she reach were my breast is she graze my nipple with her hand .

I gasped as a surge of pleasure went to my pussy.

She clip the seatbelt acting like nothing happened .

She clip her seat belt and drove off into traffic .

She stopped at a fancy looking restaurant named Night love .

She open the door and I got out and she gave a man the key .

He took it and drove off once inside she held my hand in hers and walk to the counter and said.

" reservation under godson ". She said th the lady.

The lady immediately nod and bring up to our seat 

Once at our seat we ordered a little wine and start to talk .

Is aria going to let her leave her all heated read and find out .

Comment please

Vote please