As this was going on the other two females in the room were both equally happy and jealous about what they were seeing in front of them.

They were happy because these two were both reunited but jealous because they both held crushes on the man and how could they not, he was helpful,kind,and didn't perv on them like some of the other men on base.

Ever since he was introduced to the IronBlood girls he was always by Bismarck's side. This is what caused the others to believe that he was IronBlood's second-in-command. Even Bismarck embraced it and sometimes left him in charge so she could spend time with Tirpitz. He never complained about it and even managed to finish her paperwork faster than she could. What really did it for Bismarck was that he didn't see her as the leader of IronBlood. He saw her as a woman, a friend.

Whenever he wasn't with the IronBlood girls, he was with Laura. They spent quite a bit of time chatting and getting to know each other better. He helped her when she needed it, he was there when she needed someone to talk to, and much like Bismarck, he saw her not as his commander but as his friend.

When it was just him and Laura or him and Bismarck alone together he would call them by their names not "commander" or "Lord Bismarck" like the others. He only called them by their titles in public or in serious situations.

"Come, let me introduce you to these two lovely ladies." He told Fred.

That got a faint bit of pink on the cheeks of the two women.

It seemed it wasn't faint enough because Friedrich saw it and had a mischievous smile on her face.

"Could you leave the three of us alone for a bit dear? I want to speak to them in private. You should go and do something,it'll take us a while to finish talking." She said with a sweet smile.

He had a feeling he knew what they would be talking about. He wasn't blind, he saw the way they looked at him from time to time. They weren't the only ones either. He knew many in IronBlood fancied him and some from the other factions no doubt had some feelings for him too but he never pursued it because he was afraid of what could happen to him or the girls out in the field. They were in the middle of a war after all.

He nodded and left the chamber. He decided to go to the gardens and walk around for a bit before finding something else to do.

As he was walking to the gardens he ran into Belfast and Little Bel. Apparently Queen Elizabeth wanted a tea party but they were running low on supplies for sweets so Belfast was going to go inland to get them because Akashi would charge too much for all the ingredients.

"HEY! Why don't you come with us Mr.H-44?" Little Bel asked excitedly.

"Sure,but I need something else other than my armor to wear and I need a name to be called out in public." He said.

"I have just the thing!" Someone said behind them.

They turned and saw Bismarck,Laura, and Fred.

"This place sells good clothes so you can go here." Laura said pointing to a store right beside them.
"As for your name...how about Y/N!" She said excitedly.

(Here is where it switches to 2nd person)

You thought about the name.

"Y/n. Y/n, I like it!" You said.

Laura swelled up with pride that you liked the name she chose.

"Well, let's go in." You said.

The girls nodded and you all went inside the store.

The moment you entered you noticed a bunch of small yellow birds. They were quite cute if you were being honest. As you were looking for some clothes to wear,the girls were looking for more clothes for you. After about twenty minutes you finally saw the clothes that you liked.

You picked it up and went to the counter to pay. As you were waiting for the little birds to ring it up,you decided to pet one on the head. It seemed to like it,if the pleased chirping was any indication. This unfortunately caused some of the others to want to be petted as well. So you decided to oblige them.

After the rang it up and you paid for it, you asked if you could use the changing room, to which they agreed to.

The girls saw you leave the counter and to the changing room. So they decided to buy your other clothes that they picked out for you and wait for you to finish changing.

They didn't have to wait long. When you exited the room you quickly made your way to the girls.

When they saw your new clothes most of them blushed.

Laura, Fred,and Bismarck all had bright blushes, Belfast had a faint dusting of pink, and Little Bel didn't blush but she was smiling and clapping a little

"Well, let's get to it." You said and that snapped everyone out of whatever it was they were in.

The Bels nodded and the three of you went inland to get those ingredients.

(A/N: I hope you all liked it. Next chapter will be the ingredient shopping and the tea party. I hope y'all are looking forward to that! Until tomorrow everyone!)