Intro and set-up

(Y/n) POV
I was sitting in the music room playing my guitar that I dropped off this morning when I got here. I was really horrible at the moment. It was cringe. I heard footsteps but didn't think much about it. I continued trying, tempted to slam my guitar down, but it was my child so I simply couldn't. When I stopped playing a couple minutes later, I heard quick footsteps running away and I quickly turned around, but to see that I was still all alone. I got up and looked down the hall, nervous and embarrassed knowing someone heard my trash besides my two best friends, big sister, and my parents.

A certain person with dyed hair's POV
I was walking aimlessly through the halls playing games on my phone during lunch when I suddenly heard a guitar playing. Interested in who this guitarist is, I followed the sound to the music room. There sat the most shy girl that I knew in the whole school. She only ever hangs out with two other girls, one of which is being persuaded to be our manager since the guys were jealous of karasuno having a female manager. The girl was playing beautifully, though I heard a few off notes, but it was still amazing anyway. She stopped playing so I ran, knowing she would get embarrassed and flustered if she noticed I was watching her.

When I was a good enough distance down the hall I was about to stop when suddenly I bumped into someone. It was koru. He got up and helped me up. "What are you in such a rush for?" Kuro asks. "Nothing. I just wanted to get back as fast as possible." I said in my normal voice. We started walking together.
No ones pov
Kuro knew something was up with Kenma. Why else would he be running without a legit reason? Kuro decided not to ask him about it, but decided that tomorrow during lunch he could probably follow him to see if he does the same thing. Since that incident, (y/n) has never failed to catch Kenma's attention. On accident on her part. (Y/n) has been paranoid about who heard her 'horrible' playing. In the next class, Kenma sat behind her, and in the class after that, their desks were positioned beside each other. The class after that, they were split up into different classes. He also noticed the small sketches on her paper. After school, he found her sitting alone drawing. Kenma noticed the girl who's team was trying to get to be their manager sit down with (y/n). "I gave in. I am the volleyball boys manager. I want you to join me tomorrow night for their practice." She spoke slightly excited. That was when he remembered he would be late for practice today.

(Y/n) had a secret crush on Kenma and she has never told anyone. She knows about Kenma being a setter for the volleyball team, so what her friend says freaks her out. Despite her not telling anyone, her friend still shipped them. "Lilith, why??? I have to practice my guitar." (Y/n) protests. "It is not like you will ever have the courage to ever play it anyway. Come on it will be fun. Honestly, you don't even have to do anything. You can just meet the gang and then draw with your anti-social self." Lilith tries to convince her friend. (Y/n) finally gives in and agrees. "Fine, just stop asking me already." She closes her sketchbook and holds it close to her chest with one hand, putting her bag on and leaving while waving to her friend with her other hand.

She started walking home which was only five minutes away from the school if you walk. When she arrived to her house she went to her room, threw her stuff down, then threw herself on the bed. She played games on her phone, feeling too lazy to get up and do anything else. Gaming was probably one of her actual talents, but too bad it wasn't a hobby. Some games got boring too quick, and others made you wait too long before you could do certain things. The next day she did the same thing. During lunch she played her guitar and Kenma secretly listened in, but this time Kuro followed Kenma. Kuro his in between a vending machine, which blocked most of his view, and a water fountain, which didn't do much to hide him but helped a bit. Koru watched Kenma through the gap in between the vending machine and wall. When he heard the guitar playing, he saw kenma run, so he decided to run into the bathroom on the other side of the water fountain. He noticed (y/n) walking out of the room calmly as she made her way to her next class. She eats little snacks throughout the day and had a very small lunch before playing her guitar so she doesn't completely skip lunch all together. Kuro suddenly got an idea to get the two together. He walked out of the restroom and purposely bumped into her but made it seem like an accident. She fell down and accidentally dropped her stuff. Maybe he bumped into her a little too hard by accident. He quickly helped pick up the scattered stuff when a noticed a picture of Kenma in her sketchbook, which opened with the impact. He quickly closed it and handed it to her. "I am so sorry about that. Please let me make it up to you for my clumsiness." "N-no. It I-is f-fine. Don't w-worry about it." She spoke softly and quietly. "Let me treat you to lunch tomorrow. Please." Kuro begged. "I-I guess." She responded, looking down. "My name is Koru, by the way." She suddenly shot up, realizing he was one of Kenma's friends. "M-my name is (y-y/n)." She continued to stutter, then speedy walked away. She wasn't used to any attention, especially from the male gender. She was honestly beautiful, but she kept to herself all of the time. Her only two friends had to force themselves on her for her to talk to them and she also gives in way too easily too.