Fangrells

Let's have a small discussion on the term "Fangirls". A Fangirl is a woman, in particular, who is overly obsessed with someone or something. I prefer to call it a "fangrell", based of of the anime, Black Butler.

Most girls say that they are fangirls when really they hate the subject. Take popular girls for example. There talking with their friends when one friend says, for example, "So...do you guys know what Creepypasta is?" Most likely, if everyone knows it, this other girl will say yes and follow along, knowing nothing.

Then, for example, say a popular girl wore an anime T-shirt. Let's pretend this shirt has the anime Hetalia on it. She only wore it because she liked the colors and she has no clue what Hetalia is.

She walks up to her friends and they say, "You watch Hetalia?" She will look at her shirt and nod, not wanting to look like a fool. Then, she will most likely say, "I'm a TOTAL FANGIRL! I've purchased all of the merchandise!" Then, for example, I walk up to this group and say, "Are you sure your a fangirl? Have you read fanfictions? Are you in the fandom? Have you made an OC? Have you ever even heard of this show? Have you even WATCHED it?" Most likely, she will say yes. Then ask her questions about the show. If she can't answer them, she's not a true fangirl.

Sorry about my rant....it just annoys me. So any whooooooo.....have a fun day my pies!!!