Who's the Alpha? (Lemon)(Alpha!Warren x Alpha!Reader x Omega!Kurt)

Start from the beginning

"Oh if it isn't little Warren.", you purred rubbing Kurt's sweet slicked member to occupy his needs, "As you can see we're kinda busy, come back later yeah?"

"W-what the hell he's my mate to! Why would I let you just take him from me, you can't even knot him!", Warren growled attempting to swing his fist at you only to be caught by your mutated shadow.

Your shadow forced him into a chair by the wall leaving him immobilized, a murderous glint shined in your eyes even as Kurt begged for your attention.

"You neglect him and still try to take him from me? You make me hate you more everyday, Warren this time you get to watch from the sidelines while I please my little mate~", you purred turning away from him to kiss Kurt's plump lips.

His whimpers were intoxicating, each moan of your name was making you wet and having Warren watch you began to excite both of you. Once you pulled away from Kurt's little lips you let the image of his heat induced state sear into your mind. He looked so adorable panting and drooling for more, you slowly positioned your slick core at the tip of his swollen dick making him whine in shock.

"(Y-y/n)? L-like this? B-but we haven't done it in so long and you're not prepp-"

"Shhh my little angel just let me worry about the small stuff and use my body however you'd like to please your needs.". You smiled slowly sliding down Kurt's sensitive dick while his nails dug into the skin of your hips.

You groaned softly letting yourself adjust to the almost foreign feeling in your body, as a female alpha you were tighter than any omega or beta and Kurt loved it. Your sweet mate leaned towards you capturing your nipple in his mouth suckling on it, a shaky breath escaped your lips and your hips happily bounced down on his sweet dick. Your hips slammed against his causing him to jump with each thrust and his moans drove you crazy, your eyes caught sight of Warren and his obvious boner made you smirk.

"Kurt, Warren seems a little ignored.", you whines rolling your hips roughly allowing Kurt's member to stir your insides, "Maybe we should let him have a closer look."

Kurt's face was a bright purple but his tail described his emotion perfectly, you slowly got off his dick and pulled Warren towards you with your shadows keeping him tied up as you laid him on his back before positioning yourself over him. Your lewd hole was on full display for him, he growled beneath you wanting ever so desperately to eat you out and pound into Kurt's body.

"Ignore his sounds love, come on push it in, I want you Kurt.", you sighed opening your folds for your sweet omega so he could see your wetness.

Warren watched as his blue omega slowly pushed his swollen cock into your pussy and it drove his inner alpha insane, he longed to knot his mate so much and yet he was being pleased by the other alpha. Kurt slowly began to move again burying his dick deep inside your hole until he was confident enough to pick up his speed. With a firm grip on your waist he was happily pounding away at your core.

"(Y-y/n), it feels like your squeezing my dick.", Kurt cheered pounding into you.

Warren groaned beneath you wanting to do the same, his hips began to buck rubbing his boner against your cheek. You giggled and unzipped his pants releasing some tension but denied him anything else.

"Fuck! (Y/n) let go of me!", Warren growled struggling against your powers.

Warren cried out when a sharp sting against his cock made him stop his tantrum, his body trembled having his cock slapped harshly by your hand.

"Sorry Kurt our Alpha is a little rude today.", you growled glaring at your winged mate.

Kurt pitied his winged partner and switched positions to keep you from slapping Warren's member again. One hand wrapped around your waist while the others wrapped around your chest as he pulled you towards his chest. You sighed feeling Kurt's dick rub against your gspot in the position and rolled your hips for more. Kurt started to move again pounding hard into your pussy, his balls slapping perfectly against your clit, making you shake and whine for more.