I Nailed You

We'd been together for awhile at the time me and him it was a hard secret to keep but I did. Going between hero and villain like it was nothing till one passionate night when this bird let a fire into his nest. I had woken up the next morning a few burns across my arms and spine. I didn't think a thing of it doing the daily thing of flying around town and dropping my chilli fries on peoples cars as I ate. Informing Endeavor of possible villain plans, hanging out with Muriko, almost eating my feather weight in fried chicken you know the usual for a winged 22 year old the day after valentines.

On my fly home from giving a speech at UA almost 5 weeks later I starting to get this craving for Mochi which I didn't care for much but still went in and bought some. Before I got home I texted Dabi while I stopped on a roof to at least eat one.

Birdy: Hey Flame boy

Dabi: Hello Birdy

Birdy: Whatcha doing today?

Dabi: Training

Birdy: BORING

Dabi: No shit Birdy

I was going to send another message only to feel this giant pain in my stomach like I going to vomit, I started to head home once more. Finally getting home I threw up in the toilet then decided to shower. Once out I looked at my self in the mirror my stomach seemed to have grown larger than the usual it was quite strange, but being the idiot I was I didn't think a thing of. Though one thing I did manage was buying a pregnancy test, but I was so doubtful that I even could even conceive a child I didn't do it.

I laid on my couch feeling my stomach and eating the mochi which now had melted a bit the TV was on every once in a while advertising some kinda smoothie. I pay no attention to it as i read the greek myth of Icarus or at least my favorite version of it. I always found it interesting. I could hear my window pop open causing me to shuffle off the couch and sharpen my feathers. Dabi had broke into my apartment like he had always done before. I took to welcoming the villain as I always did by pinning him against the wall with my feathers "Wow Touya I thought you knew better than to just break into people's homes" he jerked his head a bit and picked out my feathers "Bold assumption for a Villain Takami" I smirked as he finally got of the wall and hugged me. In his arms I like I was right next to the sun his warmth so bright and his handsome face always seeming to smile with me. Through he too noticed the larger of a stomach I had "Bridy have to many crackers?" He teased kissing my lips I blushed still a little new to such a healthy relationship.

(After a few minutes of standing and cuddling)

I rushed to the bathroom once more and threw up Dabi following me in. I wiped my face and brushed my teeth before looking back at him. "Tamaki are you pregnant?" I went red imeadiently denying it before I vomited once more almost like Pinocchio with a lie. The Todoroki child forced me to take the test I had once disregarded believing it to be false I may have children. We sat there and waited till two lines came up... Positive Both of us stared unsure of what that would mean for us. Dabi stayed with me more and more after that night worried about all my needs. Soon enough he stopped his villainous deeds and stayed full time with me. I told the news it was only weight gain when they asked, I lied to Endeavor about being the way I was, When I was asked by Muriko what happened I calmed to only be bloated, and finally when one of my UA Speeches became littered with questions of It I fled.

(Sorry the first one is short trust me each month won't be so short
698 words)