f i f t e e n 🍰

Look at dis ugly bitch. *gags*

Third person's POV:

So Valentines day is over. But little do we know that someone is watching Y/N and Saiki on their little 'date'. Yep that's right, it's the annoying, narcissistic bitch that we all hate, the 'perfect girl' Kokomi fucking Teruhashi. She's more of a perfect ho cause she is. (Well that's my opinion about her and if you like or love her, sorry not sorry but yeah)

Teruhashi's POV:

I felt my blood boil in anger today as i saw L/N and Saiki go on a date. I swear i will loose myself if i saw them together. But i can't do that. I need to protect my perfect image so that no one will see this side of me. I'm the perfect girl from the inside and out! I need to act carefully.

Then all of a sudden, somebody hugged me from the behind. I flinched in fear and i looked behind who it is. It's just my brother. He then gave me a smile.

"What are you doing here brother?" I asked my brother.
"Well i was knocking in your door and you didn't heard it. So what's the matter? You look like there's something on your mind." My brother tried to hugged me behind when i stood up and i faced him.
"Nothing is on my mind and it's not your business so get out of my room." I glared at him and he backed away from me then he closed the door slightly.
"Close the door." I'm still glaring at the door which i can see my brother peeking through. He then closed the door for real. I walked up and i locked my door.

'L/N, you will never have Saiki and he'll always be mine! Just you wait...for my revenge!' I started to giggle and those giggles turn into a laugh but a quiet one.

* the next day*

As usual, the hallway is always filled with 'offu' because of my perfect beauty. I will make Saiki gasp no matter what happens and i will make him mine! I saw Saiki just walking in the hallway making his way to class. I walked up to him. As usual, i gave him a smile. A smile that can make everyone say 'offu' in a 200 meter ratio.

"Hello Saiki-kun! How are you today?" The pink haired boy just looked at me blankly and he gave me a nod as he walk away from me. That is just absurd! I will do it again!
"Saiki- kun! Wait! Saiki!" I tried catching up to him but he was nowhere to be found.
"Now where did he go?" I looked around the hallway when i turned around the corner, i saw him with L/N. I can feel my blood boiling in anger so much that i wanna punch her. Teruhashi! Calm down, calm down, i need to breath in and out.

Ok, I'm feeling a bit better but it's still doesn't change the fact I'm angry to see Saiki with a another girl. I followed them closely and listened through their conversation.

"So Sai-chan, are you busy after school or anything?" L/N asked and Saiki gave her a nod.
"Oh that's good because i-" The bell rang loudly at the hallways and i didn't get to heard what L/N is saying to Saiki. I clenched my fist in defeat. They're planning something after school. I followed them closely and i made sure that i don't look like i'm stalking them.

*after school*

"Hey Saiki-kun, are you doing something after school?" I asked the pinkette and he didn't even answered me! How dare he ignored the perfect girl?! Maybe he's just too shy to response. Well don't worry, Saiki doesn't need to be shy in front of me.

I noticed that he was gone. Again. I lost a sight of him. I looked all over the hallway and i couldn't find him. Oh i know! I'll use my special technique, Angel breath!

I let out a long sigh. Then a hoard of Fanboys came up to me in a terrifying speed. I was then surrounded by a bunch of idiots.

"Teruhashi! What do you need?"
"Oh my God Teruhashi! Is there something matter?"
"Do you need anything Teruhashi?"
"Teruhashi, where do you need to go?"
"Teruhashi!"
All the boys started to ask me questions that i can't even make up. I then politely asked then.
"Um, I'm looking for my friend Saiki, can you please help me?" I asked them in a shy voice.
"YES!! WE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TERUHASHI!!" All the boys said in unison. The search for Saiki is on.

Meanwhile...
Saiki's POV:

"Hey Sai-chan, why are we going out in the public invisible?" A clueless Y/N asked me as i hold her soft, hand.
'Because, Teruhashi is looking for me and i need to avoid her any chance. So if you want me to hangout with you in your house, then i suggest that you use your inside voice so people doesn't hear you.' I spoke to her telepathic.
'Ok i will !' She answered back.

So this gone out for 5 minutes. A group of Teruhashi's fanboys are all over town looking for me. It was the best choice to stay invisible and I'm holding Y/N so she stay invisible with me. For some reason, i felt my heart skipped a beat as i hold her hand. I liked the feeling of her small, warm hand. Wait, what am i talking about? No, no, no.

Anyways, the invisibility that i have will stay for another five minutes since when we both left the school, i used my invisibility to avoid Teruhashi's gaze.
Good thing, her house is five minutes away so we shouldn't worry about it. We then finally made it to her house. I looked around just to make sure that there isn't any Fanboys out there. I let go of her hand and the invisibility effect disappeared making the both of us visible. I noticed that Y/N's face has a tint of blush in it.
"Um, let's get in before anyone hasn't seen us." We both got in and we both took our shoes off.

I sat down at the couch
"Hey, i'll prepare us some snacks." I nodded as she went to the kitchen. I watched her as she makes food. I don't know why but i just feel like doing so. She took out the ingredients and she started preparing it. Soon or later, the smell started to linger around the air. It was a strong smell of coffee and it was sweet. Coffee jelly. As she was getting something off the cabinet, she suddenly tripped. Luckily i caught her just in time. I saw her face blushing red as she quickly stood up.

"Umm sorry, i was a bit clumsy that time." She rubbed the back of her head.
"It's alright, just be carefully ok?" She nodded. So she finished making her homemade coffee jelly and i was waiting patiently for her to give it to me. As she was about to give it to me, she quickly swooped it off me.

"Say the magic word?" She smirked.
"Do i have to really do this?" I annoyingly asked. She then started to giggle.
"Yes." She snickers. I took a big breath.
"Can i PLEASE have it? Better?" She then placed the dessert in front of me as i took a good look.
It was the same coffee jelly she gave me on valentine's day. I took a spoonful and shoved in my mouth. The taste felt amazing and it was the same, coffee jelly she gave me in valentine's day. But there is this question that keeps bothering me, why did Y/N gave me a gift for valentines day and we went out for a 'date'? I feel like she wants to be more than friends. I don't know, that's just my opinion but, i do feel the same about her for some reason. Ok i don't wanna talk about this too much and well this sounds like cliché.

"So wanna watch *favorite anime*? It's been a while now." She gave me a smile and i nodded. We lay down to her couch as she sets up the TV and food. I send a telepathic message to mum that I'll stay at Y/N's house for a sleepover since it was late. So we're watching anime and well i didn't mind it but Y/N looked cute at her pyjamas which is a baggy shirt and some pants. Wait, what the hell am i saying? I need to stop thinking about these things.

I then heard quiet snores coming from Y/N as she leans on my shoulder. I grabbed a blanket and i wrapped it around her. I then started to play with her soft, h/l, h/c hair.

"Y/N....you should really explain things to me..." I whispered and i gave her a small smile in return.

____________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the wait and i haven't been updating for a while. So updates will be slower cause I'm working on a another book and I'm running out of ideas about this book. So please comment for some good ideas for my next chapter. I will update soon and hope you's have a great day! Also, TY for the votes and reads, i appreciate it y'all! OwO 💞❤💞

A/N: this is the 2023 ver of me and- hell no i'm not updating. This was my 'uwu/owo🥺🥺🌸🌸' phase💀💀