t h i r t e e n 🍮

A/N: HOLY MOTHER SHIT TY FOR 300 READS!!! It's been only a few days getting 200 reads and now 300? for this chapter, i'll have a crossover chapter with SEVEN DEADLY SINS! I have something to say before i start this chapter, first i'm going back to school which means the updates would be slower than usual and second, I have an idea of making a King (harlequin) x reader but idk if i should. Anyways once again, thank you so much and without further ado, let's start this chapter.

____________________________________

Y/N's POV:

Today, i decided to give Sai-chan a visit. It's the weekend and well i have nothing to do since my parents are out as usual. I made it to Saiki's house. I rang the doorbell and waited. Then a young woman answered the door, it's Saiki's Mum.

"Hello, who are you?" Saiki's mum asked rather confused.
"Mrs. Saiki it's me, Y/N and i came here to visit Kusuo." I gave her a smile in return.
"Y/N-chan! good to see you again!" She opened the gate and she reached out to hug me. I hugged her back too.
"You too Mrs. Saiki." We both pulled away.
" You can just call me Kurumi, Y/N-chan." Mrs.Saiki let me in into their house. I took off both of my shoes and we both walk to the living room.
"Please sit down Y/N-chan, i'll let Kuu-chan know you're here." I nodded while she went upstairs.

*****

"He said that you can go to his room, i'll make something to eat for both of you." Mrs. Saiki came back with a smile on her face.
"Thank you for the hospitality Mrs.Saiki!" I bowed at her and i went upstairs to meet with Sai-chan. He was sitting on his chair looking bored as usual.

"Hey Sai-chan, how are you?" He looked at me with his dull expression.
"Kay, i came here because well i've been watching this anime lately but i wanna watched it with you. It's called seven deadly sins, you'll like it." I gave him a smile.
"Ok then i don't care." He replied with a flat monotone. I got my laptop ready and i set up the anime. We both positioned ourselves to his bed (damn that sounded wrong so, don't make it dirty) and i got his blanket since it's cold.
"Are you ready Sai-chan?" I asked him with my best encouraging voice but as usual, he gave me a nod. I pressed the enter button and we both started to watch seven deadly sin.

*time skip brought to you by Meliodas being a pervert he is*

As the anime goes, i felt myself being sleepy after watching 4 episodes. My eyelids are getting heavy. I let out a yawn escape my lips. Sai-chan looked at me.

"Feeling sleepy?" He asked while petting my soft h/l, h/c hair. I nodded. I then landed my head on his shoulder and i felt myself being pulled into the darkness.

*****

The next thing that happened is that i woke up in the middle of a grassy meadow. I got up as i groaned my head in pain. I scanned my surroundings and i saw Sai-chan sitting next to me. I sighed in relief.

"Where are we Sai-chan?" I asked him. But he was quiet.
"Sai-chan? Where are we? Did you teleported us or something?" Still no response.
"Saiki? SAIKI? KUSUO!" I yelled at him but he didn't said a word. I groaned in annoyance.
"Ok this is getting annoying, where in the hell are we?" I asked him in a serious tone. He looked at me.

'We're inside of your computer.' He simply and calmly replied telepatically. What? NANI!?!
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT INSIDE OF MY COMPUTER?!?" I yelled at him.
'Please stop yelling and let me explain.' I zipped my mouth and i'm ready to whatever explanation he's gonna tell me.