Love Can Crush Others

Today was Drama and I didn't know what to do, should I act like a normal person or should I act how I feel?
I chose to Be myself and how i feel. I was wearing black leggings, black top, black jumper and black converse and that is my way of saying 'I'm depressed. Leave me alone!' I picked up my bag and left my apartment.
I walked to school and some people looked at me and I put my head down thinking 'what are you doing? You are support to be happy. Something Casey would say BE HAPPY!!'

Once I got to school, I went to my locker and I note was there. 'Meet at Gill after your drama. Enzo.'

~flashback~
"Hello klaus I'm back." I said walking into the apartment.
"Alexia this is Enzo, he is going to be here for a while." Klaus stared at me.
"Nice to meet you Enzo, do you like bourbon?" I smiled at him.
"Yeah I do like bourbon." I could get used to Enzo being here.

~present day~
The bell rang and I put the note in my locker and slammed it shut, I turned to walk into class but then I saw Ella in the distance, I walked outside to take a breather and she followed me.
"Why did you?" She knew what I was talking about.
"Making him forget you? He was going to go off the rails!! I don't want him to forget you."
I tried to cry but no tears would flow.

Meeting Enzo was different now, having different feelings and getting crushed.
"Why did you want to meet me?" I folded my arms.
"I came back for something from Damon but when I saw you I felt the love again."
"No I can't be with you. I did love you and I loved you so much I have to let you go. I'm sorry Enzo." I walked out of the Grill.

Sorry this is a small chapter.