Love Heals

Damon ran up to me and whispered,"I might regret this but.." He kissed me and froze just looking into my eyes.

"Erm..... Okay. That was memorable." He kissed me again and this time I felt sparks in my stomach saying 'this is the one you love for gods sake do NOT mess up!!'

Damon tried to spill his words out again,"Erm.......will........you........go out with me?"

I was speechless and I just nodded then whispered,"definitely, I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Awwwwwwwwww" Caroline was standing behind Damon and I didn't even notice,well I was to busy kissing Damon.

"Caroline!! Get out of here!!" Damon shouted.

"Honestly Alex I never thought you would go for my badass brother!!" Ella saw the whole thing and this is where it get complicated.

"What happened, I can't find Adella any where." Stefan wants to know and I can't tell him.

"Nothing." Curling my hair.

"Don't lie, you curl your hair when your lieing!"

"Leave her, what's the point Adella would have told you now." Damon being protective is another thing I like about him.

Jeremy burst through the door,"Ella just called me and she was crying her eyes out about something to do with Damon and Alex."

Oh no going to get crap now of Stefan.

'Dear diary,

I love Damon, my life is changing not for bad, for good.

He kissed me and I loved it. My emotions have stopped the anger I had about Damon. Love heals people.

Alexia.'