Chapter 60: The Unknown Element

Comincia dall'inizio

Her hand was stiff and awkward, Pixal's physical gestures have been that way. She's just not used to it.

You always appreciate it when she tries to express herself through her actions. Though they may be clunky or awkward, it is a part of who she is and that's what makes every gesture so memorable.

"It might not be comfortable, but you can rest on my shoulder (Y/n)" She adds and softly dips your head to the side to rest on her shoulder.

There was no protesting on your end. You just needed respite. 
The android's metal shoulder beats stone any day.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
The guard shoved Jay towards the noodle conveyer belt, uttering "Work" before walking away.

"No, no, It's not work if you love what you do." The blue ninja retorted at the grumpy guard's retreating figure. "The power of positive thinking" He hummed trying to make the best with what he's got.

"Psst" Cole got Jay's attention.

His eyes and grin widened at the sight of his friends. "Cole? Zane? Is that you?-" He gasped taking in Zane's new appearance.

"-And Echo!" The copper nindroid whispered and popped out from behind his brother.

"Zane you look amazing!" The blue ninja gushed at the titanium nindroid.

"Not so loud" Cole chastised the two. "They think we've escaped and don't know we're here."

"Why would you come back? And how haven't they noticed Zane or Echo?" Jay questioned and looked at the ice ninja and his brother. "No offense, but you two stick out like sore thumbs."

"Fair" Echo solemnly agreed as he looked at Zane's shiny Titanium exterior.

Cole shrugged with a determined smirk "Dunno but we're breaking everyone out."

"Correction. We're building our way out" Zane added in gesturing to Karlof who was hard at work repairing a machine.

"They think we're fixing the noodle machine but we're fixing a roto jet" The earth ninja explained proudly.

Jay couldn't help but question "A roto jet? But aren't we underground?"

"That's what I've been saying!" Cole replied throwing his hands up groaning.

Karlof turned away from the jet raising and eyebrow "What happened to positive thinking?"

"No talking! And hurry up with that noodle machine." One of the factory superiors barked from above.

"Okay, okay. It will be ready soon. When ready, noodles will fly out of here" the master of metal replied smirking deviously to himself.

"Do you know what happened to Kai? Where's (Y/n) and Lloyd?" Cole asked wanting to get filled in on what's been happening.

"Last I heard, Kai is getting the special treatment. We still have (Y/n), Nya, Garmadon and Lloyd left to save us" Jay sprinkled in some positivity "We're not out of this yet, I'm sure everything will come together in the end."

Cole hummed taking in this new vague information:
"I hope so."

~~~

Located on another part of the estate, two souls strolled the halls basking in Chen's vast collection.

From collectables, priceless artifacts to art, weapons and some oddities. Chen's collection housed many items that look as though they belonged in a museum.