PRECAP FOR PART- VIII/ THOUGHTS

.

.

.

.

Ratna stood stunned at what was unfolding in front of her. Never in a million years had she thought that the docile girl in front of her was capable of the things being heaped up on her. But the girl stood stoic; even though with tears in her eyes, she did not oppose them.

.

.

.

"Is it true...", Ratna asked her flabbergasted, fury building up slowly, "that you and Chote?..."

Khushi couldn't look at the older lady. She didn't know how to defend herself. Khushi knew she had nothing to be ashamed of...he was her husband for Heaven's sake...but she couldn't reveal that yet...not when her husband himself was not aware...

"Arnav where are you?" Khushi chanted in her mind... "Devi Maiyya please send him here", she implored in agony.

"I never thought you were capable of something this....filthy", Ratna scrunched her face in disgust, "You are married for God's sake; How could you have an affair with my son?"

Tears flew down Khushi's cheeks. For all her sternness, Ratna had always been sweet to her. Khushi understood where Ratna was coming from. 

"She doesn't know my relationship with her son", Khushi repeated to calm herself, "She thinks I am married to someone else"

Yet, Khushi couldn't take the repugnance emanating from her mother-in-law.

"It's not like that...", Khushi tried speaking

"Enough" Ratna bellowed, "Get out of my house"

Khushi froze.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just wanted to share with you dears-

Here's the pre-cap. I was going to post the entire update in a few hours. But, I haven't proof-read it yet and now I am in no mood to do that.

A nasty reader sent me a message blabbering a hell lot of nonsense. I deleted it for good measure..She probably had a bad day or something and took it out on me...however I am still offended. I maybe an author but I am a human first. Writing is my passion not my profession. I have a life outside of writing... one that keeps me occupied. I haven't mentioned it before, but I am a practicing physician, I come home from hectic schedules to a family with young kids. I simply enjoy writing & reading; I get no financial benefit here. 

Updates take long hours...sometimes I do multiple rough drafts before I publish a fine draft. I love the interactions I have with you, I understand you like faster updates, I would love that too...however many times it's not possible as I am tired and I want to give it my best shot.. not a mediocre one. However that doesn't give anyone the right to blabber nonsense and spout nastiness. 

I maybe at a snail's pace with updates, and your comments, but I still do post and continue.  No one is obligated to read my stories. 

With the high discrepancy in the number of views to likes to comments, I still do not demand a certain number of votes/ a certain number of comments before I get back with the next update. I want us to share and discuss the story in a pleasant environment. Please help me keep the nasty readers at bay. This platform and the interchange of ideas for our fan-fictions are supposed to lighten our moods, give us a respite from our hectic lives, not to stress us more.

I have stopped writing on other platforms except Wattpad (frankly I lost the passwords and I can't get back in on other sites).  Finally- I love you all as much as I love our Arnav & Khushi...

Take care.

**************************************************************