"What's up with him?"

Brittni's POV
It's around 2:00 in the morning and I haven't slept at all. Around 12 everyone left to go to their own rooms and go to sleep. Blue is in his crate sleeping and Payton is sleeping as well. I can never go to sleep, my thoughts keep me awake. I sigh. I get up out of the bed and walk out of our hotel room. Just as I'm walking out so is Jake.
"Oh, hey Brittni." He says.
"Hey Jake. What's are you doing up?" I ask.
"My thoughts won't let me sleep. What about you?" He asks.
"Same." I say.
I kind of just sit on the floor and so does Jake.
"So we should get to know each other better." He says.
"Um...ok. What's your favorite color?" I start out.
We talked for a while. We laughed and had some deep conversations. I would definitely say he is going to be one I will become close to. 
"Do you think you would ever leave Payton?" He asks.
"Only if he cheated on me. That's the only big reason. So do you have a girlfriend?" I say.
"No sadly. I hope to get one tho."
"OoO." I say.
"So I'm guessing Payton gave you those." He says pointing at my neck.
"Gave me what?" I ask.
"Those hickeys. They are really purple and dark. I saw some in his neck too." He says.
"Um...yeah. We haven't really done anything besides that though. I was raped by my mom's boyfriend on several occasions so I'm very weary of human touch. I'm just really scared." I say.
"Oh I'm so sorry Brittni." He says and hugs me.
"It's alright."
He looks at me and I look at him. We both start to lean in. Our lips millimeters apart. My phone starts ringing. I get knocked out of whatever trance I was in. Was I really just about to kiss him? No...maybe. No Brittni you love Payton. No one else. The caller ID read Payton😘❤️🌷
Bold-Payton italic-Brittni
Hey
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!
I'm with Jake. I couldn't sleep and when I went to go for a walk Jake was going to also go for a walk but we ended up just staying in the hallway talking about shit.
AT 5 IN THE MORNING!?
Wait it's 5?
Shit we've been talking for 3 hours.
Britt please come back.
Ok I'll come back. I'm getting tired anyways.
Please don't do this again. I was really worried something happened to you.
Ok ok.
I love you
Yeah I love you too.
With that I hung up.
"We've been talking for 3 hours and I need to go back before Payton murders me." I laugh.
"Oh wow. Well I can for see us becoming good friends."
"I can too." I say.
He gives me a slip of paper and it has his phone number on it.
"Thanks." I say smiling.
"Goodnight." He says.
"Goodnight."
We hug and go our separate ways. I walk back in the room and Payton engulfs me in a hug.
"Brittni, I was so worried. I didn't know what happened to you. I checked everywhere in the room and couldn't find you. I thought you were gone." He says with his head buried in the crook of my neck. I hug him back.
"I'm sorry Payton. I didn't mean to worry you. I just couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you." I say.
"It's ok just tell me next time." He says while picking me up.
He carries me to our room and lays me down on the bed and he lays beside me. He puts his arms around me and his head in the crook of my neck.
"So who were you talking to?" Payton asks.
"Jake."
His grip gets tighter around my waist.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too. Now let's go to sleep." I say.
"Goodnight Babygirl." He says.
"Goodnight Payt."
We then fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to my alarm going off. 6:25am. Um yeah no. I turn it off and go back to bed. I wake up again. 7:00am. I close the curtains. I go back to sleep. I sleep for a while. I once again wake up but this time to a cold empty bed. 12:pm. Where's Payton? I look and Blue isn't here either. What the hell? I call Payton.
Bold~Brittni italic~Payton
Hey um where are you?
Oh I took Blue on a walk.
Oh ok.When do you think you will be back?
We are walking back to the hotel right now, so in a little bit.
Oh ok.
The boys and I went to IHOP so I got you something. It's on the counter.
Ok thank you Babe. See you in a few.
You're welcome. See you in a little bit.
I end the call. I walk into the kitchen and I am not hungry right now so I put the food in the refrigerator. I look in the mirror. Ew. I need to take a shower.  I did just that. I got in the shower and washed my hair. I get out and go into our room. I put on a black tank top and some light washed skinny ripped jeans. I cuff the jeans and put on my black and white checkered Vans. I dry my hair and curl it. I put on some natural eyeshadow,winged eyeliner,mascara, highlight, and my brows. I look in the mirror.Damn it Payton. The hickeys are still there. I don't have any foundation or concealer with me. Ug. Whatever. I look good today. I hear the door open.
"Baby I'm back." I hear Payton say.
"I'm in the room." I say.
I hear Blue running around and footsteps walking towards our bedroom door.  He opens the door. I turn around to look at him.
"Hey babe." I say while smiling at him.
He just stands there.
"Hello, earth to Payton." I say walking towards him.
"You look really hot today. Like you do everyday but today you just look even hotter." He says while checking me out.
"Aw thanks Payt." I say and kiss him.
Payton being him tries to deepen the kiss. I pull away.
"Babe we have our friends coming today we can't." I say.
"Please we can do it fast." He says.
"Um no. Maybe later." I say and smirk.
Payton turns red.
"Um ok." He says.
"BRITTNI OPEN THE DOOR!" I hear someone scream.
I open the door and see Randi.
"AHH RANDI! YOURE HERE!" I scream and hug her.
"Yes I am." She says hugging me back.
"Now. Where is my nephew?" She ask.
"Nephew?" I ask.
"Blue?"
"Oh yeah come in. Hey Cash didn't see you there." I say.
"Hey Brit." He says back.
"I'm guessing that is Payton's work." He says.
It takes me a minute but I realize what he is talking about.
"Oh um yeah. I don't have anything to cover them up with." I say.
He laughs. Randi sits on the couch and Cash sits with her. Blue runs up to her wagging his tail.
"He is sooooo adorable." Randi says while picking him up.
"Yeah I know." I say.
Her and Cash start to play with Blue.
Out of no where I feel two arms around my waist.
"It's about time you wake up." The voice says.
What the hell? I turn around and see Jake.
"Oh hey." I say and hug him.
We separate.
"Good morning." He says
"Good morning." I say while smiling.
I look over and see Payton and Chase talking. Noen and Anthony with Randi and Cash playing with Blue. Jaden, Luca and Josh all making tik toks.
~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIPPPP
It's about 6:00pm right now and we've just kinda hung around mine and Payton's room all day.
"We should play truth or dare." Luca says.
Everyone agrees. We all get in a circle and I have Blue in my lap sleeping. Payton is to the left of me and Jake is to the right.
"Alright, Brittni. Truth or Dare?" Luca asks me.
"Truth."
"How did you get those hickeys?"
"Um...Payton gave them to me." I say while looking down and blushing.
"OoOoO!" They all say.
"Jake...truth or dare?" I ask.
"Um truth." He says smiling at me.
"Do you have a crush on someone?" I ask.
"Yes." He says with a smile.
"OoOo." I say mimicking everyone from earlier.
"Oh shut up." Jake said while giving me a slight shove.
I look over at Payton. His jaw is clenched. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together. He loosens up a little bit but is still very tensed.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::TIME SKIPPP
We all decided to watch a few movies but not to stay up to late because we have a meet and greet tomorrow. On one couch it was me, Payton, Cash, and Randi. Randi called dibs on Blue so she is holding Blue. On another couch it was Jake, Noen, Anthony, and Luca. Josh,Jaden, and Chase were on the floor. We were about in the middle of the second movie when Payton's phone started to ring. I was laying on his chest and he got up. He went to our bedroom and after about 5 minutes came back out.
"Hey um...I'm going to go somewhere. I'll be back." He says and basically runs out the door.
"What's up with him?" Cash asks and everyone just kind of looks at me waiting for an answer.
"I don't know." I say.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
We've watched about 3 more movies and Payton still isn't back. Everyone is starting to get tired.
"Alright it's getting late and we don't want to be tired when we meet our supporters tomorrow so let's go to bed." I say.
"Alright." Everyone agrees.
I look over at Cash and Randi. Randi fell asleep on his chest with his arms around her.
"She is asleep." He says looking at me.
"Well I can see that. Just pick her up and carry her to y'alls room." I say.
"Ok."
Everyone leaves besides Jake.
"So where is Payton?" He asks.
"I don't know. I've texted him a few times but he hasn't responded." I say.
"It's ok." He says and hugs me.
"If you need anyone my room is right across the hall." He says.
"Thank you."
We hug once again. I look at Blue. He looks up at me.
"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" I ask not wanting to be alone in the bed.
He wags his tail. I smile.
"Come on then." I say and we walk to the bedroom.
I change into short sleeping shorts and a t-shirt. I get in bed and Blue gets in right next to me and lays down. I smile at him and pet him. I turn out the lights and soon fall asleep.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;A/N;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
What do you think Payton's doing? What about Jake? Update on the crush thing. I've notice he only talks with me when I'm alone and not with my friends. So...yeah. I'm also catching feelings for one of my best guy friends. So that's fun. What about y'all? How are yalls lives? Well hope you enjoyed this.
Bye
Loves❤️💕

Fan account: iits_mybaby_payton
Main:iitzbrittni
REMEMBER: if y'all have nothing nice to say about this book then don't say anything at all. If you have a problem with this book then don't read it. So if you are one of those people(you know who you are) then leave now. Thank y'all.