(3) - Clubbing

"I blew it brilliantly" I sigh, sitting on my grey L-shaped couch, munching on my popcorn

"No, you didn't" red defended. I shot her a glare, "maybe a bit but that's alright" she changes her statement.

"No. No. It's not. I am dumb and bizarre." I toss popcorn into my mouth.

Once again I got kicked out. Congratulations! Keep it up Emily and you can end up jobless for the rest of your life.

"Let it be." she nudged me, grabbing some popcorn earning a glare from me.

"You will find a job. It's isn't impossible," she said through her munching making me cringe in disgust.

"Says the one who has already secured a job at legame as PA of the fiance Manager, who also happens to be your old soccer buddy from a colleague. Coincidence? I think not! " I make a face.

Red always used to be athletic and a sort if Tomboy whereas I am a non-fit person. I try to eat healthy food rather than working out so call me a lazy hermit I hate to sweat... Well, coming to point; she got the job and now all she has to do is wait for her joining date which happens to be next week.

"Yeah, if you don't remember that old soccer buddy was the one who gave you a recommendation," she said, Air quoting the old soccer buddy.

"Ah... But guess what, it was no use." I said in a duh tone.

"That's because you didn't take it." she too said in a duh tone, teasing me.

"Seriously?" I roll my eyes.

"Seriously?" she mimics me. We share a look and burst into laughter.

"I should have gone for a PA. There was a vacancy." I run my fingers through my hair.

"There is nothing wrong to chase your dream. I was a coward but you weren't" she nudged me playfully.

"Again, says the one who fought her entire life." I fake a smile.

Red is the strongest person I have ever encountered. I know her from diapers. Our parents were best friends, that they even started a rehabilitation clinic together (rehabilitation yup) but her parents met with an accident and passed away and soon followed her only guardian, her Nana. So my parents being the best of all, adopted her legally and now she is my one and only sister. Only her last name is still Stinson.

Pullin' out the coupe at the lot
Told 'em "Fuck 12, fuck Swat... My phone raps from the table near me. Mom's face appears in a circle.