Chapter 9

Po's POV

We all wait impatiently as Josh quickly grabs Vik's laptop and inputs his password. I held onto Simon's hand, rubbing the top of it as a source of comfort. I could tell he was worried about Vik. 

Heck, we all were. He goes upstairs to rest and suddenly he disappears out of no-where?

Some freaky shit, if you ask me.

Josh quickly types 'find my device' into Vik's laptop and the program appears.

Typing in the necessary details of Vik's device, a password box appeared.

Josh typed in the password and a red alert popped up.

"What?? But the password has always been his birthday??? He changed it??? But I used it the other day to phone my phone." Josh stated, running his hand through his hair.

"Well people change their passwords because sometimes too many people know their password, or thought of a better one. I mean, my password is the day Po and I got together. Maybe he changed it to the day you guys got together???" Simon stated, looking at me, smiling. I smiled back.

"I'll try it.." Josh says, entering their anniversary date.

It didn't work.

"What format did you use? Because sometimes it can be formated in different way like; for example; 14/02/18 or 14/02/18 or 14/2/18 or 14/2/2018. Maybe try those? It's very repetitive but you have to try ever way." Ethan stated.

Josh input the suggestions Ethan gave and thankfully, it worked. We were in.

When all huddled closer to Josh, all staring at the laptop screen.

"What does it say! I'm stuck at the back and can't see! I heard Sam say, and I heard a little chuckle come out of Tobi's mouth.

"I've never been to there before. I don't even recognise the postcode." Josh stated.

"I think that postcode is from the other side of London. But how did he get there? I mean he vanished like a couple minutes ago. He doesn't have super speed, so how did he get there so fast?" Harry stated.

"I'm going to try and call him, see if he answers." I stated, letting go of Simon's hand and grabbing my phone from my back pocket.

Ring....Ring....Ring... The person you have called is unavailable at the moment. Pleased leave a message after the tone..

"No answer." I stated.

"I'll try. Maybe he'll answer for me? It probably be the same voicemail, but it's worth a shot." Josh said, grabbing his phone of the desk in front of him and dialled Vik's number, putting it on speaker phone - for all of us to hear.

Ring...Ring...Ri--

The call went through.

"Vik??? Where are you?" Josh asked.

No answer.

Josh was about to end the call, but Tobi stopped him.

"Can you hear that???" Tobi asked, looking at Josh, then the rest of us. 

A rustling sound.

"It's like he butt answered the call. Maybe, if we listen carefully, we might hear something important."

We were all silent.

We heard a lot a muffling, but then their was something we didn't expect to hear.

"Why are we here?.... Why did you take me here???... Get out of my head... I want to be back with my friends, with Josh... Please leave me alone... Stop exploiting my powers for your pleasure, stop threatening me... Oww fuck.."

The phone call cut out.

I looked at Josh, tears streaming down his face. He was in some state of shock.

I knelt down next to him, my hand over his. 

"I know this is a lot to take in, but from what we have heard, Vik could be hurt. Let's go get your boyfriend." I stated, making Josh look at me. 

I gave him a reassuring smile, and stood up, intertwinning my hand in Josh's, helping him up.

"Let's go everyone. We need to go save Vik."

------------------------------------

hey everyone,

yes, this is shorter than previous chapters, but i though considering updates of this book is very inconsistent, that I could post something instead of nothing. thank you to everyone who is still reading this book, we both really appreciate the love and support for our books. again, thank you all! i do hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's more of a little filler, but motivation and inspiration for this book is getting slim, for both me and Sammie. but we are trying our hardest to do as much as we can with this book. let us know what you would like to see in this book that may spark our inspiration ha. 

we love you all, and thank you for your patience with us.

-pojaynebartaby x