.Chapter 2.

Po's POV,

Me and Simon quickly get up, following Vik, "What's Happened?" I ask, worry laced in my voice, Vik shakes his head. "That's the thing, we don't know!" Vik exclaimed, scared.

I ran down the stairs, my heart beating furiously, I've known this girl from a real young age, and for some reason I feared the worst. By Viks scared movements and Simons quick spurts of energy, I only feared the worst for my best friend.

I heard a large commotion in the kitchen, only assuming Sammie is in there. I run in and my eyes widened, my heart stopped, what the fuck has happened?

Sammie's arms where trapped on the light, but that's the thing, her arm was elongated to a very abnormal length. "What. The. Hell?" I state. Looking at her. She shook her head, she was sitting on the stall, but her arm was at the ceiling. "Are you in pain?" Tobi asks, she shakes we head, I'm completely fine, it's like my arms elastic, I can't feel anything wrong, like at all." She says.

She pulls her arm and it instantly comes off and retracts, making me feel sick, it looked like it popped back into its socket, and it was normal.

"Nah I'm sorry what the fuck?" Ethan says, laughing nervously. "Am I hungover?" I ask, and Simon shakes his head, "You didn't drink last night." He says. My eyes widened. "Oh my god I'm not seeing things." I say. Tobi was immediately at her arm.

"I know this is weir but let me try something." He says to Sammie, she nods. I see Tobi grab her hand, and he started walking backwards.

When her arm was elongated as a normal person it kind of clicked. And then it started stretching like silly string. "Oh my god am I hurting you? He asks, instantly rushing back to make it kind of retract. "No! That's what's scaring me, it's worrying me because it doesn't hurt in the slightest." She exclaims.

"Guys just wai-" I cut myself off when suddenly everything went still, my hand was up, infront of me, I looked around and saw everyone's face was completely still, everything was still. I felt my heart increase drastically, instantly scared. I put my hand down as I went over to touch Simon, thinking this was just a stupid prank. Picked his cheek, but he didn't move, still like a statue.

I went to pretend to hit him, expecting him to flinch or retaliate, But he didn't even blink. I put my hand up again and suddenly everything was moving again.

Simon looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "You where literally just there what the fuck?" Simon says, pointing to where I was standing before. I shook my head. Not believing it.

"This is a prank yeah?" I ask, he looks at me confused. "What do you mean?" Vik asks, I shake my head. "Sammie's arms are just magically stretchy and then you guys all just randomly stopped moving and I went to go hit Simon and he didn't flinch, really good prank guys." I say sarcastically.

None of them smiled and said wayyyy it's a prank.

"What's that on your wrist?" I hear Tobi say. I look over, my heart for some reason expecting something so much worse than what it actually was.

It was a tattoo.

"You got a tattoo?" Harry asks, Sammie shake her head. "What?" She asks, confused, retracting her hand from Tobi and looking at it. She looked at it and her eyes widened. "I don't remember getting a tattoo." She says, looking at it, now fascination laced into her system as she looked at it.

"Elasticity." She reads from it, her eyes widened. "That's the word of what's happening with my arms!" She exclaims.

I look down at my wrists, my eyes instantly widened. Seeing I got a tattoo also. "Guys no you have got to be pranking me now." I exclaim, looking at it, seeing it was two words.

"Time manipulation and Seeing the Future." I read out. The Time manipulation in black and the Seeing the future in white. My eyes widened. What does this mean? "That explains what happened with you guys stopping and standing still, did I stop time?" I ask them, they shrug. "How did you do it?" Josh asks, I shrug. "I don't know I just put my hand up like this an-" everything completely stopped again. There emotions stopping. Everything stopping.

I lifted my hand up again and everyone was back to normal, everything was back to normal. What the fuck. "OH MY GOD NO I JUST FUCKING KNEW YOU WAS GOING TO LIFT YOUR HAND BEFORE YOU EVEN SAID IT." Simon shouts, pointing at me. "No fucking way!" JJ shouts, pointing.

As he pointed a small flame left his finger. Just leveraging about a centimetre away from it, it went just as quick as it appeared. I screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I scream.

"Simon JJ check your wrists." Josh says, they quickly look down at there wrist, grabbing it. I look down at Simons and I shook my head, not believing it.

"Telepathy." Simon whispers "Elements." JJ says loudly. "No no no." Ethan says. Shaking his head. "It's not a dream because I just said what you was going to say." I say, Ethan looked at Simon and shook his head. Vik looked down at his wrist and he shook his head, tears brimming his eyes. "What do you have?" Tobi asks, suddenly right next to him. "Woah." Tobi says. "Po did you just stop time again?" Harry asks. I shake my head vigorously.  "No, I wish I did cause that was messed up." I whisper. Tobi looked down at his wrist. His eyes widening.

"Someone tell me what Echolocation is?" He says, my eyes widened, I shrugged.  "It's where you can move really fast and I think you have the capabilities of a bat so night vision and that." Ethan tells me. Tobi shakes his head. Most probably not believing this.

"I apparently have telekinesis?" Vik asks, like we knew the answer. I shook my head. This is fucked up. "Why do we have this?" Sammie asks, I shrug. "I really don't know." I whisper. "Try and move the toaster." Josh says to Vik. His stance leaning against the counter, his hand on his chin, eyebrows furrowed. Vik nods.

Everything was silent.
<><><><><><><><><>
Hmm? Is this really all a big dream? Imagine a world with super powers. Maybe they aren't imaginations everything? I'm just messing i hope you guys enjoyed this, if you did, please comment, otherwise, I'll talk to you all later! X

Love You AllXxX
Sammie=3