A Substitute Weapon Ch. 1

No One's POV

Shortly after Izuku told Katsumi about his quirk she began giving him input on how to use his quirk without injuring himself. Izuku explained every last ability he had with his quirk and Katsumi figured out what he could do "Izu! If you able to make two things at a time then store them so you don't have to use a ton of you flames!" She said and Izuku nodded creating a small knife. The knife was made of pure fire and in seconds it disappeared but not without leaving Izuku with burns on his hands.

Katsumi quickly took Izuku to another kid with a healing quirk and got Izuku patched up. After Izuku was healed they decided to become tag team hero's that work together every day. They began training while Izuku picked up a hobby which is singing. He started out as an amateur just messing around at clubs but someone saw him singing and gave him the opportunity everyone wants, to be a singer but few ever succeed so this was big to Izuku. He accepted and left for a year in America.

Katsumi and Inko had waited patiently for a year, receiving letters and what ever else he'd send them. He was doing this for 8 months but stopped abruptly scaring the two. They were getting worried when a letter came in. They opened it a found two plane tickets for first class and a small note saying "Come see for yourselves, I'm waiting." Katsumi and Inko immediately began packing.

After another four months they returned to Japan, Izuku speaking perfect English and Perfect Japanese. He bought a nice comfy house for his mother to live in.

 He bought a nice comfy house for his mother to live in

This is his mother's home. Not my image

Izuku smiled at his mother who fell in love with the house immediately. Katsumi and Izuku left Inko to her new house and Izuku took Katsumi back to her home. Shortly after he dropped her off he went to his new house despite him just being eleven he was recommended to live in his own house to avoid the press being at his mother's house 24/7.

 Shortly after he dropped her off he went to his new house despite him just being eleven he was recommended to live in his own house to avoid the press being at his mother's house 24/7

He needs to look super rich to keep his fans looking at this house like he's an adult. Not my Image

He also wears a costume that hides his face so nobody knows his name but they do know the name of his persona 'Mask' because of the mask he wears.