"The finger of destiny" (part.2)

Novera: Really?!
Daisuke: Yes! I have found u a pefect solution for your problem.
Novera: OMG! Tell me!
Daisuke: No, i have to tell you in person.
Novera: Okay, where do you want to meet?
Daisuke: I think you know the place (wink).
Novera: Ofc. At 4pm.
Daisuke: Okay!
Novera: See ya!

Novera's pov:-

After i talked to Daisuke, i felt so relieved. I was happy that i can help mom. oh crap! I have to meet Daisuke in 2 hours. So i took a quick nap.

It was 3:30pm. So i decided to get ready. Yea many people thinks, it takes a hell time for girls to get ready, but trust me, in my  case, it's just the opposite. It takes only 30mins for me to get ready. I decided to wear a casual tank top with ripped jeans. I usually don't do any makeup so, i just applied lipgloss, wore my sneakers and leaved the house.

The place where we were supposed to meet was a park near both of our houses, we used to play when we were kids. So, we both are very familiar to this place. I checked my phone, it was exact 4pm.

"You're early"
I recognised the voice and turned around finding Daisuke smilling.
"Iam not early and you are just on time".
i said Smilling.

"So, tell me about the plan" i said.
"Oh yea, so listen, there are some quests in "Shadow Time"
"So what about it?"
"By completing those tasks, you can actually earn real money!"
"Really, but how will i complete those, i'm only in level-1" i said
"Don't worry, ofc i will help you" he said smilling.
"OMG! Really Daisuke? Thank you sooo much"
"Heyy don't thank me. What are friends for anyway." he said.

"Still Daisuke, why do you care about me soo much? Whenever i'm in a problem, you always took care of me, Why?" i said.
He said nothing but kept quiet.".uhhh i really hate this silence!! I thought to myself

"Look into my eyes, i demanded. his crystal blue eyes met mine.
And all i could see in his eyes was care and some thing, i don't knw..
"Do you remember when we were in grade 2, i had broke mom's vase, while playing. But you took the blame instead. And when we were 15yrs old, when i didn't study for an assignment, you stayed up all night for me just to help. You always protected me and helped me. Why Daisuke?"

"Bcz i lo----, ummm, i........, i
"I what Daisuke?"
"Oh come on Novera forget it. And come on it's such a nice weather, Come on let's go to the park"
He said by changing the subject.

We both walked in the park, and also had ice-cream, we discussed how were gonna complete the quests and all. It was becoming late, So Daisuke walked me to home and said Good Bye.

After that i called mom, to know when she was coming home. Sahe said, her flight was tommorow morning, and then i said bye and God Night to her.

It was only 9pm l, so i decided to get fresh and watch some movie. I changed into my comfortable clothes, and went into my living room with some snacks..

"Huh. Nobody's here" i said to myself while walking in the empty and lonely house. Actually i have got used to it. You know being lonely being myself. Though i have Daisuke as a friend but he won't be always with me right?

I was scorlling down some movies then i decided to watch Bird Box.

* time skip*

It was now 12pm so, i brushed my teeth and went to bed.