"Shadow time"

Novera's Pov**

After setting up everything ....according to the manual...I could not see anything but darkness...

Than I saw a light...and there was 3 doors in front of me..the three doors had each symbols...one with circle...another triangle and another with three lines....i was confused...
Then a message came in front of my eyes..saying

"PLAYER NOVA , AS YOU SEE 3 DOORS IN FRONT OF YOU ....YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONR OF THESE.. AND REMEMBER YOU DESICION IS BASED ON YOUR JOURNEY"

I think for sometime...and I decided to go with the triangle one...randomly...

Then i went through the door and there was no more darkness...before I knew it ..I found myself in a forest ....surrounded by woods...its was very quite....I didn't knew what to do...so I started walking...and I was thinking about how my life changed ...

I could see how I changed...at the game..I wasn't understanding anything....there was no other players....then suddenly i saw some robbers chasing a girl....i was standing motionless....i was not able to think what should i do....so i just started to run...then suddenly the girl took out something and vanished...! And I was like..what...?how did she did that?!

I was running and running and I hide behind the bushes and tried to stay quite..until I heard some noise...coming from the bushes...it was the same girl chased by the robbers....!

W-who are you? I asked curiously....
And how did you vanish??

Huhh as I guessed ...you are a beginner.....oh...well I am sakura...and you?

Umm..I am nova...and you didn't ans my question...how did you manage to vanish like that?
Well..I used a artifact

Artifact? What kind of ...

It's a teleportation artifact....that's how I disappeared......

Oh...well how did you get that...

Well I earned...so..now...see ya...I dont have time to chitchat...okay so bye..and do survive....

Wait...before I could say something ....she disappeared  quickly....

I heard the door bell and it was supposed to be mom...oo shit!....I log out quickly...and hide my equipment behind my table....and ran to open the door...it was mom...

What took you so long? She said annoyed....

Well...mom I was in the washroom...

Oh...she said ...

I went to my room...I didn't closed the door cause...I dont want my mom to suspect me...

I was very tiref..and  I was so sleepy ...that I went straight to bed..

** At the morning**

I waked up ...it was 9 am ..I felt happy cause it was a holiday....I got up..did my morning routine...and went downstairs to eat breakfast...and saw a note from mom:

" I am going out for a business trip for 2 days....go to the store and buy some things...there is sone money ..beside it ...

- Mom

I took the money..but I didn't count it...and I went to the store...