"Ok ok, whatever." Liam huffs.

I do have to hand it to Liam though, he's been working really hard for Eliza and their kid. He's there almost everyday helping her out.

I've seen what he's like with Elijah, and I can tell he's trying his best to be a good dad...it's just gonna take some getting used to.

That's why I want to wait to have kids. I don't want to have to deal with this gang stuff while raising a child. It's also why I want everything with the gang to be over with as soon as possible.

I want to move on.

"I won't knock her up, I'm not a moron. Anyways, don't we have bigger shit to focus on?" Louis says, changing the subject.

We all focus in on what we really met up to talk about. "Okay, so as of right now, there are at least two people that are alive and working with Xavier to find me. The guy who shot up the taxi and the guy who kept stalking Lydia." I start. "I think those two were Phantoms, but then that leaves Cody, who as far as we know wasn't a Phantom." 

"What if he was?" Liam says, causing us all to shift our attention to him. "I mean, what if it was all a set up? Him and Lydia, their relationship...what if it was all just a grand scheme to get to you?" he suggests.

"Do you think he'd really go that far? I mean, they were together for three months before I came back." I respond.

"I don't know, people do a lot when it comes to money." he shrugs.

I still didn't really know what Cody's deal was. Maybe Liam was right, or maybe Cody did this all for revenge and out of jealousy. But, it didn't really matter anymore, because I killed him.

"I wish we knew where Xavier was. That way we could just put a bullet in his head and this would all be over." Niall says.

"It's not that easy." I shake my head. "Xavier is so calculated and strategic that he'll be a step ahead of us no matter what. He probably has my whole death planned out for when he finds me."

"If he finds you." Louis corrects. "We've been doing this for years, guys. One psychopath won't beat 4."

I knew that I had to stay positive for the sake of not dwelling over the fact that there's literally a bounty over my head.

I've been hunted before, and I got through it without living in worry...but this time I had something to lose.

"We could throw another gang meeting. Get everyone together and discuss a general plan." Niall suggests.

"If we do that then we'd have to do it in the hideaway. We can't go above ground, there's too many of us." I explain.

"Well, it's been like a week since anything's happened. Maybe we should just wait it out." Louis says.

Usually, I wouldn't even consider 'waiting it out', but in this case it might be better if we just don't retaliate.

Retaliation will only lead to chaos again. It'll end up starting a full blown war between the two gangs and that's definitely not something I need to deal with.

We all have lives now, it's time to start living them.

I drove home close to 9 at night, calling Lydia before I left to make sure she was doing ok.

She said she was fine, but that I needed to get home quickly. I didn't know what she meant by that, but I basically sped the whole way home.

When I walked through the door, I barely even had time to take my coat off before Lydia ran up to me and crashed her lips against mine.