Three

Aj had a fatal five way for the Diva's title. It was her, Paige, Nikki, Michelle McCool, and Naomi. Naomi and her were extremely close, so it would be hard for them, but whatever.

"And challenger number 1 accopanied by Brie Bella, Nikki Bella!"

"Challenger Number 2 Accompanied by Rennee Young Paige!"

"Accopanied by Jimmy Uso, Naomi!"

"Accopanied by John Cena Aj Lee!"

The bell rang and Paige, Nikki, Michelle, and Naomi started wrestling, Aj sat on the top turnbuckle, playing possum.

When everyone was worn out, about fifteen minutes later; She hit Nikki with the rack attack, Paige with Rampaige, Naomi with rear view, and Michelle with her move. She stacked them up, and pinned them all at once.

Nobody kicked out, nobody touched the rope. Aj won. The crowd went wild, and John raised her hand. Even though she was a heel, everyone loved her.

"EXCUSE ME!" Vickie Guerrero...

"This is inaccurate, Aj didn't do anything to earn that title." She entered the ring.

"Look Ms. Lee, I'm sorry your fiancé cheated on you" She spoke earning a boo from the crowd.

"But that is no excuse to-"

"Just shut up Vickie" John said annoyed.

"Mr. Cena you can do a lot of things, but you can't interrupt your boss! You can't do everything in the world!"

"Actually, I can do anything"

"Prove it, I mean, You can't kiss a girl, you can't-"

"Actually I can kiss a girl," he pulled Aj towsrds him and connected their lips. She looked shocked but gave in, He pulled apart. "See?" He turned to Vickie but Ah pulled him back. He was caught off guard but kissed back, his arms around her waist and her hands in his hair.

The crowd was going crazy. "STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!" Aj pulled off, walked to Vickie. "YOU CANT TOUCH NE YOU'LL BE FIRED!"

"Actually Vickie, your fired" Vince came out of nowhere.