One

Notice: For this story Aj is very innocent, She is oblivious to the way they like her. Or at least in this FF.
...

Aj stood in the centre of the ring, looking at superstar in front of her. John Cena. He started speaking and I knew I would have what was about to happen.

"Aj, because of the attacks on you, and the attacks you make to other superstars, causing them to loose, or even not compete in their matches, Vince has made me your twenty four seven body guard"

Aj sighed and crossed her arms, tilting her head. "Why?~" She asked with fake innocents. "Because" He replied blankly. She rolled her eyes.

"Call to me Call to me~"

Summer made her way to the ring with Fandango, and John got in her corner. The bell rang and the match started. Summer charges at her but she lazily stuck out an elbow. When Summer fell, she slipped around the ring.

The match was all Aj, well until Fandango pulled her hair. John however did an AA on to the floor. He winked to Aj she smiled. She put Summer in the Black Widow hold, and she tapped, instantly.

John didn't let the Ref raise Aj's hand, he did it himself. The Chicago Made Punk (Its what CM stands for in case you didn't know) theme played. He didn't come out though.

She squealed as someone back hugged her. Phil whispered in her ear and sucked her sweet spot, right below her ear. "I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to tell you to get off her, she's not allowed to be touched by people Vince don't allow" John took him off.

Aj's mouth went ajar. "What the hell!?" She yelled annoyed. All three of them had microphone 's. "And why did Vince choose you to be her body guard? Your a face, and not as crazy as her." He asked in a sour tone.

"I did it because I honestly don't ship such a sweet girl like Aj, with a cheater like Punk" Vince came out and pointed to the screen. It showed a clip of Cm Punk face sucking Kaitlyn.

"P-phil" She whispered without the mic.

"B-baby, S-She forced m-me"

"She walked to him, she went on her tippy toes, like she usually does when she's about to kiss him, and she kissed his cheek before delivering a Snap DDT.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks but she quickly flicked them away. Her theme played and she left. Both John and Vince following. John wanting to comfort her, and Vince to help explain.I

...