[6] Savior Of Song

Depuis le début

Without any sense of hesitation, Shoyo nod. "Yep! I want to be with my sisters." Suga smiled warmly, giving a boy a pat on the head.

"Then let us watch them closely, to ensure that voting them is not a form of favoritism."

They were silent then, none of them said anything as they watch the Music Club's president climb the stadium with Akari following behind her along with the a short Persa Pink haired girl and the girl that came late that was still wearing the same swimsuit but was topped with a black jacket.

"Good evening ladies and Gentlemen!" The girl wearing the swimsuit greeted in a voice different from her previous greetings from her late arrival. "I am your host, your singer, your savior. Himitsu." She added, all sorts of jest and optimistism in her voice vanishing as some strands of her maroon hair dangling to cover half of her face.

"Hit it!" She suddenly screamed. And there, they all noticed the short girl from earlier, surrounded by the drums as she hit the drumsticks together on three's and a sound of the bass playing with Akari strumming it in a low volume.

Megumi: I look across the raging war
And feel the steady beating of my heart
Arashi no mae shizukesa ni
Yaiba wo furioroshite ikunda

The sudden beat of the drums was heard before a burst of music coming from two electric and bass guitar boomed the entire gymnasium.

Himitsu: Kurikaeshi a memory fading ima mo
Jidai wo kowete I tell a story hibiku

Akari: Sensenfukoku no uta zankoku ni somare kono chikai wo
We'll fight until the bitter end

It was silent for a moment, until Himitsu grabbed the mic infront of her, leaving the electric guitar to Megumi placing a foot on one of the speakers and reaching a hand to her so called audience.

Himitsu: Togireta iki no ne wo
Kegareta sekai wo tsunagi tomete
Bokura no haguruma wo its time to Stop and Rewind (Stop and Rewind)

Ushinatta kibou wo,
Kowareta jikan no PIISU wo atsumete
Torimodosu tame ni you need to Fall and Unwind (Fall and Unwind)

Hashiridasu kodou sae mo
Kagiranai itsukushi wo
Michibikidasu ARUPEJIO
Savior of Song
A Savior of Song

Another play from the electric guitar coming from Himitsu came before they all stopped and didn't move as if they're dolls that stopped functioning. It was silent for a second before an applaud coming from the other members of the Music Club came that soon came to the other people inside the gym as well.

Suga and Shoyo almost dropped on their knees.

"I guess they don't need our help at all in this." Suga stated after recovering from the shock.

"I thought Megumi will play the keyboard like the usual." They heard a voice from behind which happens to be Kiyoko who was talking to Senri.

"She said, if she let Himitsu play on her own she'll forget it once again."

"Which was expected."

The entire gym went silent as a shriek erupted from Makoto.

"How is that possible?!" She screamed. "You guys were suppose to loose against us! You guys doesn't have any accomplishments at all!"

"Underestimating is the cause of downfall. Caution isn't overreacting, its being prepared." A voice standing behind Shoyo stated. They all look at the man's direction to see Hinata Senri with a blonde haired girl beside her. The girl, everyone in the school knows too well. Yet, it was clear that the one speaking was Senri.

Until the blonde girl spoke.

"The decision hasn't been made yet, but you insist on loosing which will also be your downfall." The girl strutted forward. "You loose hope to yourself which is something you shouldn't have done. Now even if you win this round you will still feel the stinging regret of letting yourself be eaten by your greed for winning."

The girl didn't say it in a harsh way in fact, she said it as gentle as possible careful to not hurt the girl that outraged in front of her. But clearly, her words enough sent a sharp pang of pain towards Makoto causing her to only lower her head to mumble. But that mumble quickly turned into scream as she point an accusing finger to the girl which was immediately aided by Kiyoko and Senri. Who slap the girl's hand away from their friend.

The echoing of the slap silenced the entirw gym and as monotonously as she could Senri spoke.

"Don't touch our ace. Your negativity will tarnish her."

Everyone seemed to stopped in their place as soon as Senri's eyes was seen to their view, her eyes similar to Shoyo glimmered darkly and the snicker and other habits she had from earlier vanishing. She almost looked like a hungry Shoyo whose ready to spike any ball.

"If you're that pathetically inclined in winning, relax." Her deep voice keep Shoyo and Akari step backwards away from the girl. "The judge had not decide yet."

—————
Song title: Savior of Song
Anime:Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Singer: Nano