"Ours I guess"

"I will explain everything at dinner" Andrew said with a slight grin on his face.

Mac and I went upstairs to examine our new wallets. We both went into my room and sat on my bed. Mine had my picture, and all the other information I did not know they had. As Mac looked at his I.D., I took out my cleaning supplies took apart my gun to start cleaning it. After a few minutes Mac joined. We finished just as someone yelled up that is was dinner.

We went into the massive kitchen and found a huge meal made, with our fish as the main course. It was not just us who ate. It was the whole household, about thirty in all. All the workers who kept the house clean and running, the chef, and the other men in suits. It was almost like one big family. I was starting to get upset thinking about memories when Andrew interrupted.

" So im sure you boys want to know what your dads where up to."

" Ya, that would be nice!" Mac said with a slight excitement on his face.

" Your fathers were working on a prototype flash drive that can take down any firewall, it can crack any code, including nuclear launch codes."

"How? My dad was a salesman." I said with a shocked look on my face.

"No, he just told you he was. To keep you safe" Andrew replied.

"So his death, was... was it an accident?" I questioned feeling tears starting to form in my eyes.

"We believe it was the Russians who came after you also caused the accident." Andrew replied

At this I got up and ran back outside, I didn't know what to do or where to go. I was trying to run from something that had been chasing me since I heard about the accident. I was running fast with not much more room to run. So I did the next best thing, I dove into the lake. It was a little under comfort temperature wise, but I didn't care. I don't know how far I was out until I was to tired to move. When I turned around all I could see was a few trees that was around the house.

I was just floating on my back, lost in thought when I heard a boat motor coming my way. Who ever it was I was not in the mood to talk. It took them about 10 mins before they found me. When the boat was next to me, I saw Mac stick his head over the edge of the boat.

"Dang Oscar, you freaked a little, and how in the world did you swim out this far."

"How far did I swim?"

"Little over a mile"

Thats when it really hit me. Right when I got up into the boat my whole body felt dead. Nothing in my body wanted to move. I was beyond exhausted. The walk up to my room was the longest walk I have ever taken, or so it felt. When I got up in my room, I changed into clean cloths. I fell asleep almost right away.

I was all the sudden back in Alaska, on a side road. It was snowing pretty hard, and the air was freezing. I had no idea what was going on when I saw a familiar car come down the road. I couldn't place where I know it from. Then it hit me like a train, it was my dad in his truck. The second I saw his face I started screaming at the top of my lungs. Try to get him to stop, knowing how this was going to end I ran out to try to stop him, but when I went to move I froze. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't move. Then another truck sped up next to dads and matched his speed. I saw the man who was driving the other truck. It was Rick, the Russian. I tried to look away as I watched the trucks collide and dads fly off the road. The other truck went a little way down the road when two other cars tried to stop, but also collided. It wasn't supposed to be a big accident from the looks of it, just my dad. Then three innocent people who tried to help met the same fate when they slipped on the ice and hit each other head on. It was like a wall was lifted and I sprinted to the car as fast as I could. As I came within ten feet of the car the gas tank ignited. Everything slowed down, I could feel the heat touch my skin. Just before I was eaten by the fire I woke up sweating.

I heard a knock on my door, so I got up to answer it. When I opened it and saw who it was I fell backwards and hit my head on the floor, and was woken up by Mac.

"Oscar! Oscar! Wake up, its just a dream, come on man, wake up!"

When I woke up I through my hand on his throat squeezing as hard as I can. I thought it was him, the Russian who killed my dad, the one who was trying to kill me.

When I realized what I was choking out my best friend I quickly let go.

"I am so sorry" I repeated.

"Bro whats going on" Mac asked as he rubbed his neck.

"Just a bad dream, I'll tell you in the morning" I told him.

"Ok bro, text me if you need me" Mac said with a concerned look on his face.

I nodded ok and tried to conceal my hands from shaking. When he closed the door is when I freaked. At the time I had no idea what was going on, but later realized I had a major panic attack. I couldn't stop shaking, I started feeling dizzy and found it hard to breath. I couldn't keep a straight thought and was about to black out when Mac came bursting into the room. He helped me up and walked me into the shower and turned the water as cold as it could go, than as hot as it would go. I don't know still to this day how he knew I was freaking out but im glad he did. The two extreme difference in the water temperature snapped me out of the attack.

" Hey bro, im sleeping on the floor in here tonight."

"Nah bro, im good" I told him

"I'm not asking Oscar"

With his tone I could tell I wasn't going to win the argument so I offered him half of the bed and he accepted the offer as long as we slept at different ends of the bed.

The morning came early, we were aloud to sleep as late as we wanted, but I wanted to apologize for my behavior at dinner to Andrew. So I got up around 7. I went downstairs to find Andrew, but no one was home. I walked over to the kitchen to see if he was eating but all I found was a note from Andrew saying,

"Going out for a bit, go to the range and practice with your new gun, there is ammunition at the range".

So I brought the note to Macs room and set it on his dresser. I walked outside to try to find the range but had no such luck. I walked around the whole property and could not find it. After I got back into the kitchen, I realized how big the property was. It was huge, with a good size woods that led righ up to the lake, along with an open field.

I walked out to the pool to look one more time. When I got to the edge of the pool, I looked down in the water and saw what looked like the shooting range, but that wouldn't make any sense. I looked round for a way down and found a small hut that I thought held the water heater for the pool, but when I opened up the door I found a ladder going down. When I got to the range I was shocked that it was there out of all the places.

After about 500 rounds my finger was raw from pulling the trigger so much, so I headed back up to my room to clean my gun.

When I got there Mac was up and making breakfast.

"Where have you been?' he asked.

"At the range" I replied.

"Where was it, I looked for it for 30 minutes, but could not find. I could faintly hear the gun shots but couldn't tell where they were coming from."

"Under the pool"

"Um, thats cool!" Mac said with a smile on his face.

We were finishing up eating when Andrew came in.

"Ok, so here what's going on. You both are now targets, so you need to learn how to defend yourself. Also im sure you want payback on the man that killed your parents. So on your way to Georgia you will stop and train with some special forces. Don't complain, do what your told and dont give up. Learn new skills, and relearn old ones. Anything you think you know how to do relearn it. This will be hard, but I will be in touch with you guy frequently. Be safe and and be smart."

With that note we grabbed our bags and headed to Georgia to, we didn't know why, all we did know was that we had to get something from a bank in Jekyll Island. We had a feeling since it was 30 minutes away from Florida, that was after Georgia, and we had stops on the way.

Second chapter of Alaska

What did you guys think?

Leave what you thought about it.

Next chapter coming soon:)