Better? [10]

Emmas' P.O.V  

it's been a few days since i caught niall cutting,it broke my heart to see him like that.i never thought in a million years that he'd do that.i didn't know he knew were i kept my blades,but i knew that i had to stop cutting,myself,and help him get over cutting.

"em?"

i herd niall down the hall from our bedrooom it sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. i ran over to where he was and sure enough he was in the bathroom door closed.

"ni,im here whats wrong,can i come in?"

i grabed the handle and began to open the door when he pulled the door open with a jerk.

i looked around the bathroom to make sure there wasnt any blood anywhere before i spoke to him.

"niall are okay is something wrong why did you yell for me?"

"em ha-have you been cutting yourself to?"

i knew i had to tell him sooner-or-later i was just hoping for the later.

"ye-yes i have been cutting but that was before i knew that you were too.if you want me to,i'll flush all of my blades right here right now."

i saw the sadness on his face knowing that he could have done something if he had only know about it sonner.

"niall theres nothing done to prevent this i've been doing this for a long time."

he looked down at the floor i herd him sigh heavily then he finally spoke again.

"ho-how long have you been doing it and i didnt know about the cause behind it?"

this time it was me that sighed.

"since i've been with you i actually havent cut myself that much-"

"that wasnt my question.how many scars do you have,can i see them plz?"

i gave up trying to hide the scars from him he knew,so why bother hiding them now.

i let my hand drop out of nialls' hands,i hadnt even noticed that he grabed my hands.i reached down to the end of my sleves and started to roll them up.

   Nialls' P.O.V

'i cant believe this emma was also cutting even before we were together'. 

she had just finished pulling her sleve up past her elbow when i saw all of the scars that she had up and down her arms.

"em..." was all i could get out before i broke down and cried.i herd her gasp as she kneeled down infront of me.

"niall,hey look at me."

i hesitated before i looked up to meet her eyes on mine.

"im okay,i've stoped cutting theres no reason for you to worry about me anymore-"

"but there is emma there are alot of reasons for me to worry about you."

"niall you know i love you,and i know you love me right back.so for me lets just get up out of this bathroom and go somewhere.i need to show you something."

we got up and got dressed and ate breakfast and got into my Range.

"so where is it that im taking you to love?"

she turned to me and smiled.

"you'll see when we get there."

i laughed at her and pulled out of our drive way.

we drove for awhile and i kept thinking that she was just having me drive us around.

"oh there!there it is turn here."

i turned doen the little side street and at the end of the street there was a little tattoo and piercing shop. i looked over to her a little confused because i'd have thought that emma wasnt one for tattoos or piercings.

"love what are we doing here?"

i parked my car next to the only other one in the car park and we started getting out.

"we are here because I want to get something."

she smiled as she took my hand and lead me into the shop. i saw a sort-of tall man with red hair and a full left arm tattoo sleve. she seemed to know the red head.

"hey ed,hows it going,get much buisness lately?"

"you know i do im the best tattoo shop in all of Mullingar."

"ed,this is my boyfriend niall.niall,this is my long time friend ed sheeran.me and ed used to.....well that part of me is in the past now."

"still dont like telling people your true back story?"

i saw emma shot ed a look that,if looks could kill he would defenitly be dead.

"so em i still dont understand why were here i thought u didint like tattoos."

instead of emma answering me it was ed.

"thats were your wrong mate,emma here is most certianly fond of tattoos."

"i know i should have told you but,i've always loved your tattoos."

i was in awe because of this fond admiration of hers to my tattoos.

"so emma,what can i do you for huh?"

she walked over to ed and whispered something in his ear.when she pulled away he just nodded and said,

"this is going to be perfect."

she came back over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then went into the back room with ed.

almost 2 hours later emma and ed came out of the back.i was shocked with what emma had gotten.she now had a lip piercing and a tattoo on her shoulder that was covered up and pretty big to.

"what do you think about the piercing?" "i...love...it..."

i said to her between kisses.

"your a lucky man niall.emma here is a rare gem she is."

i smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

"she sure is."

A/N:soo wut did u guys think.wut do u think emmas tattoo is of?srry for the REALLY late update ill update again tomorrow.

i love you all