After [15]

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in Nialls arms. His strong hold preventing me from turning over, my back was currently pressed up againts his torso. I was trying to wiggle my way out of his arms when i felt his grip tighten and i knew i was caught.

"Where you goin love?" he asked me.

"No-where, i just have to pee" i giggled in reply.

He let go of me and i hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. When i was done i looked at myself in the mirror and noticed the some-what large hickey that had started to form on the base of my neck.

I ran my fingers over it and winced alittle. I then remebered the event of last night. The pure passion and love that Niall showed. Just then he walked in and came up behind me and gave me and hug and kissed where the hickey was.

"You okay Emma?"

"Yeah, Im fine, just remembering everything from last night." I said with a smile.

Niall's P.O.V

I was happy that i had Emma with me last night I've never felt this way about anyone before. I've always been labeled as the player and bad boy; but for her, fuck i just lose myself.

"Thank you for last night." I tell her while still holding her waste. I looked at our reflection in the mirror. She fits so perfectly against my body. I see her smile at me and she turns around. 

"You're welcome." She tells me and gives me a soft kiss. 

We walk out of the bathroom and go down for breakfast at a local coffee shop. The shop is quiet, considering that its only 7 in the morning. I don't even know what I'm doing up this early, I usually sleep in till 2. i guess having emma with me is changing me slowly.

___________________________________________

welp its been a reeeeeeaaallllly long ass time since ive updated this story im goning to try and update my stories more offent i swear