Choose [7]

Niall'sP.O.V

today me and emma were supposed to go out on our first offical date but that was untill i got texts from the lads...& simon

*niall dude where are you we've got a rehearsal to do? -Li*

*ni are you like ever going to stop snogging em and get ur arse to rehearsal?!? -Lou*

*niall rehearsal now!! -Si*

That last one got me out of bed fast.

"whats wrong Ni?"

"nothing just....i have to get to rehearsal...and fast can u drive me?"

i didn't want to make Emma get up but then again with my car everyone will know were im going so i have Emma taking me this time because I'm so late.

"sure niall....ill..take u to rehearsal"

i felt really awful making Emma get up she looked absolutely beautiful when she was sleeping.

we got to the studio and ran in cause of how late i was.

"Ni can i stay and watch?"

"sure thing babe you'll have to sit in the mixing room so we can record"

"no complaining from me as long as i get to hear my wonderful boyfriend sing."

i smile at emma and make my way into the sound booth.

"hey Simon what song are we recording?"

i had to ask simon cause none of the boys would tell me they just smiled and shooke their head at me when i asked.

"actually this ones a new song writen by our very own emma!"

the look on emmas face confirmed that she wasn't aware of what was happening.

"emma you wrote us a song?!"

she nodded and blew me a kiss and then we started recording.

   Emmas' P.O.V

i had no clue that simon had chosen my song for the boys to record.i've come a long way since what i used to be and its all because of niall.the whole time they were singing they were all smiling at me,i had to turn away because of how badly i was blushing.the song i wrote was called "finding your true home"

Finding Your True Home

You never knew were to look, were to find your true home.

you've searched the world but still feel alone,

you travel and travel but you still cant find your true home.

this seems to be an endless journey between you and nothing.

you try so hard to find someone to join you but everyone is empty.

every day it gets a little harder but you push on through it.

you get through every challenge life throws at you but you still cant find your true home.

i couldnt stay in the mixing room after the first verse because of how beautiful they made my song sound.a few minutes later niall found me sitting in the hallway.

"babe?are you ok i got worried after you ran out like that?"

"im fine niall its just you five made my song so much more beautiful than i ever could."

"thats not true babe ive heard you singing in the shower your phenomenal at singing."

he knew just what to say to make me feel better and thats why i love him so much.

"do you know how much i love you em?"

i do know how much he loves me i just wanted to hear him say it.

"i love you to the edge of the galaxy and back!"

___________________________________________

hey directioners sorry this is SOOO late i started it and then forgot once again im gonna apologize if this is confusing i updated on the computer then tried to update on my phone and i accidentally deleted one of the chapters that was supposed to explain that niall had a criminal reacord for something that he didnt do and that him and emma became a couple

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!