You Meet

YOUR POV

I was driving in my car on the way to work. I decided to stop for coffee. I walked into the Starbucks that was closest to my work. There was a long line but I needed caffeine so I decided to wait anyway. I checked my phone and I had twenty minutes until I needed to be at work. I sighed. "Such a long line." I muttered under my breath. 

"I know, right." The guy standing in front of me. 

"I must have said that louder than I thought. I'm sorry." 

"It's not a problem at all." He smiled. When he did, I almost died. 

"This may sound weird, but you have a really nice smile." I said. 

"Thank you." He smiled more. I smiled back and looked at the menu on my phone. We slowly moved up in the line. 

"I can't decide what to get." I said, scrolling through their website. 

"I really like the vanilla bean frappe." He said. "As much as that sounds like a white girl, it's so good." he laughed. 

"Maybe I'll try that then." I laughed softly. "I'm Phoebe." I smiled at him. 

"I'm Alex." We got up to the counter and I was looking at my phone. Once Alex was done, it was my turn to order. I put my phone away and walked up to the counter. 

"I was told to give this to you and he said that you'd like it a lot." the barista said. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Thank you very much." I took it and turned around to thank Alex but he was gone.