Part 8 - Vs. Black Heart and meeting Noire and Geno

Start from the beginning

Purple Heart: Now that I won, tell me what you know about me.

Black Heart: Don't think you've won it all by just downing me!

Purple Heart: I admit that we did outnumbered you, but still, a win is a win.

Black Heart: No... No...! I won't accept this!

Purple Heart: Wait!

Oh dear... I tried chasing her but someone shot me down from a far distance and shot me with a Cannon? It was also blue.

Purple Heart: Damian!

Damian: G- Go!

Neptune suddenly revert to her normal state. Oh no...

Neptune: Whoa, what?!

IF: Nep! What are you doing changing form now?!

Neptune: I'm sorry, Iffy. I used up ally juice already. I'm soooo tired...

IF: No time to be tired! Let's go! She's out chance to get info on you!

Somehow I could her from that distance.

Noire: *sigh* Lost to Neptune and my Hard Drive Divinity is off now. Oh, what a day... I can't believe I lost lost to Neptune... Well, it was 4-on-1. So... I bet if it was 1-on-1 I would've...

And Neptune catch a Noire.

Neptune: Gotcha!

Noire: Waaaaaaaah?!

Neptune: Gotta catch em' all!

Really Neptune? Pokemon? I decided not to listen until Neptune.

Neptune: Compa-! Where are you, Compa-! Here, Compa, come here!

..... Well, that's my cue.

Noire: I don't think calling as if calling for a dog will work...

Compa: Did you call, Nep-Nep?

Noire: You're kidding me...!

Neptune: Surprised? I am, after all, the heroine! I have 108 skill styles, y'know?

IF: Stop lying, Nep. We just caught up to you right when you were yelling.

Compa: By the way, did you need anything, Nep-Nep?

Neptune: Yeah, she...um, oh, right. I haven't gotten your name yet. My name is Neptune. He's Damian, She's Compa, and other is Iffy.

IF: IF

Neptune: What's your name?

Noire: ...re.

Neptune: What?

Noire: Noire.

Neptune: Noire? Fancy name. I bet you don't have any friends and stuff.

And so the joke begins... Wut?

Noire: Wha-?! Why, you! Oh, Is that the way you greet someone you meet for the first time?!

Neptune: Oh, lighten up. It's just a joke. I was just trying to be funny here.

???: Noire!

We all look and saw someone running toward our direction. Oh, it's that guy who shot me, I assume.

 Oh, it's that guy who shot me, I assume

(Just give him a shirt or something.)

Noire: G- Geno?!

Neptune: Oh, looks like you have a friend after all. Who is he, your boyfriend?

Noire: Wha- *blushes*

Geez Neptune... Really?

Geno: Noire, who are you they? *in his Monotone voice*

Oh, it's Todoroki-like guy, huh? Monotone voice.

Neptune: My name is Neptune, They're Damian, Compa, and IF. And whoa, Nice sword and huge cannon you have there.

Geno: ...Thanks, Nice to meet you.

IF: Anyway, You need to learn the "when" in being funny, Nep. Compa, will you?

Compa: All righty! Leave it to me!

Neptune: Hey! Iffy! You took my line!

IF: Leave it to you we'll never get things done.

Compa: Here you go! All patched up. I just cleaned the cuts and bandaged them.

Noire: Thank you, this helps a lot. Ah...was that, Compa? Are you... Neptune's friend?

Compa: Yes. We've been best friends since Damian found her speared to the ground!

Noire: Damian?

Compa: Yeah, him.

Damian and Geno: ...

We're having a staring contest, and this is how we waste our time.

IF: Speaking of... Noire, what were you doing in this dangerous place?

Compa: And, all scratched up.

Noire: Something is fishy here...

Damian: (Thank you, IF, you caught up to it)

Noire: Um, well... I'm not sure too, and...

Geno: Noire has amnesia.

Noire: Geno?!

Neptune: You're...a fellow amnesiac?!

Noire: Huh? Oh, oh yes! That's right! I can't remember a single thing and that's how me and Geno met.

IF and Damian: Way to make it sound real...

Compa: Uh-oh... Then how can we get you back home?

Neptune: So that's how your boyfriend found you...

Noire: HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Neptune: But I know how you feel, Noire. It must be harsh without your memory.

IF: Wait, we're believing her...?

Damian: *Sigh*

Neptune: I know! I'll help you! Like, I've been without memory longer than you.

Noire: I guess that helps.

Compa: So, what should we do with Noire? How can we help get her home?

IF: Well... Why not take her to the Basilicom? They should keep her safe in custody.

Noire: What?!

Jackpot..? So, She's Lady Black Heart after all...

Compa: Not over there! Those goons wouldn't know how to handle a girl right!

Neptune: I know! Why not just have tag along with us until her memory returns?

Noire: Wha-?! Tag along?! As in, together?!

Neptune: You don't like it? But, we are memory loss buddies, so let's stay together!

Compa: Yes. It's safer than being at the Basilicom. It's fun with more friends, too!

Noire: Um, ah, it's not like I don't like it, but... Ah, I was just... surprised.

Damian: (Tsundere...)

Neptune: I'll take it you don't mind, then! Again, nice to meet you, Noire!

This will be interesting...

To be continued