15. Not first but second kiss

Start from the beginning

***********

Rahmaan's POV.

When I told her kiss me. god! her face was worth watching. She became red like beetroot.

If that i offered to any other girls in America then I was in my bed with her by now. But this girl is different. Honestly I was enjoying her shyness.

And when she said I can kiss her stammering. I almost laughed at her frightened face. She can't even say properly kiss word without stuttered. So i thought she can never do this. I smiled at her and tried my last to threatened her, chances were less but still I tried. I didn't mean when I said I am not going to talk. I just threatened her and turned to leave but then my Allah! it work... my threatened work and next thing I felt her soft lips on mine.

My eyes widened. I thought she can never kiss but she proved me wrong. She kiss me or should I say she peck me.

Yes! she place her lips on mine and before I can do anything she pulled away. I groaned inwardly. And looked at her whom face red due to blushing. And she looked down. I take few minutes to understand what had just happened and when I came to my sense I asked.

"What was that?" She looked up at me.

"Ki...kiss" she replied and again looked down. A chuckled escape my mouth.

Like seriously.! This girl thought that was a kiss.. it's peck, no one ever gave me peck but she did.

"That was not a kiss.. it calls peck.. you just gave me peck hans" I said still not believing that she just gave me peck.

"Uh..what?" She asked confusingly.

And I looked at her surprised. It means she didn't know how to kiss.

"You don't know how to kiss..huh?" I asked surprisingly coming closer to her. And when she looked down and placed her hands on my chest i got my answer and that's when I felt my heart skip its beat. And I became more excited to kiss her.

"I'll show you, how to kiss" with that I wrapped my one hand around her tiny waist and with other one I grabbed her back of neck and pulled her toward me. And smashed my lips on her.

A little gasped escape her throat. Her eyes widened as I kiss her open mouth. Her heart beats started running faster I can feel it. She didn't response for few seconds but then she slowly closed her eyes and placed her both hands on my both shoulders and started moving her lips and for the first time I felt something inside my heart. My heart beats become faster just like her.

I started kissing her with passion and she: my poor girl trying to match my pace . I can tell she was so innocent that in this kiss I can feel her shyness. I was so lost in kissing her that I didn't realized that she became breathless until she dug her nails in my shoulder and I instantly pulled back.

I closed my eyes and placed my forehead on hers. We both were breathing heavily. After few minutes I opened my eyes and saw hana was looking at me with shy smiled. When my eyes met with hers she looked down smiling. And a wide smile appears on my lips too.

"So... It's call... kiss... Proper kiss" I whispered in her ear and she instantly hug me and hide her face in my chest. A chuckled escape my mouth.

After few minutes i pulled her back and wrapped my both arms on her waist while she was playing with my shirt button.

"Hmmm.... Toh... Congrats" I said smiling and she looked up at me confusingly.

"Fo... for what?" She asked in low tone.

"For your first kiss" I said. And smiled didn't leave my lips for mere second until she shook her head as no.

"Umm..hmm" she shook her head. My smiled drop I raised my eyebrows questiongly.