Were cool like that. (cute)

Imagine:You and Justin eat breakfast .

After you and Justin finish eating breakfast, you both put your plates in the sink and you lean your back against the counter. Justin walks over to you and wraps his arms around you. "Wanna help me with something?" He asks. You look up at him and nod your head yes. "Alright come with me" he says and grabs your hand, leading you out of the kitchen. You both walk down a hallway that you've never been down before. Justin stops at a room and slowly opens. You both step in and your jaw drops when Justin turns the light on. The whole entire room was full of millions of envelopes and boxes. "What is all this?" You ask. "It's all my fan mail" Justin responds, making his way further into the room. "And you plan an opening all of this?" You question. "That's what I need you to help me with" Justin says, "can you help me sort threw all of this or at least some of it?". "Sure. Do you want me to just open things or organize them?" You ask. "Um how about you just open the boxes and then sort the stuff in them" Justin responds. "Ok" you say and pick up a box.

A little bit later:

You pick up yet another box and start opening. You and Justin have been opening fanmail for about an hour now and you're nowhere close to being done. You pull out everything that was in the box you just opened and sort it all into the piles you created with all of of the other stuff from previous boxes. Almost every single box had contained a cute handwritten letter and either candy, clothing, or toys. You take apart the box and add it to the pile of previous boxes. You pick up the next box and open it. Inside were two t-shirts and a beautifully decorated note.

You quickly read over it and realize that one of the shirts was for you and one was for Justin. Justin's said 'we're like' and yours said 'cool that' so that when you were standing next to each other they said 'we're cool like that'. "Justin" you say, getting his attention. "Hmm" he says, looking up from the letter he was reading. "Look" you say holding up the shirts. "We're like cool that?" He questions. "No you read it this way" you explain. "We're cool like that" he reads out loud, "oh, those are awesome". "Here put it on" you say, tossing him his shirt. He slips off his shirt replacing it with the one you gave him. You put yours on over the shirt you were already wear an you make your way over to Justin. You pull your phone out of your back pocket and say "Here let's take a picture". You turn the camera on and Justin stands next to you and wraps his arm around your waist. You hold your phone out in front of the both of you and you make sure to include your shirts in the picture. Right before you take the picture, Justin quickly leans down and presses his lips against your cheek. You lightly smile and snap the picture. You go to pictures to look at the picture and Justin rests his head on your shoulder, wanting to see the picture too. "Aww that's a cute" you say, looking at the picture. You set as your background and Justin says "yeah it is. Can you send it to me?". "Yeah" you say. You send Justin the picture and then you both go back to what you were doing.