Jadeite

Momo's POV

My phone is buzzing again.. making me slowly wake up and open up my eyes.. while the sunlight is brighten thr room.. I realize the blanket is all over me.. Mina's blanket..
I look beside me.. she is not here anymore.. guess she already wake up before me..
I get up and walk to the kitchen .. I found Mina is trying to make a breakfast..
"Mina.. let me do it" I said
"Its okay.. Its done oppa" she said as she is holding two plates of toast on her hand..
"Why you didn't wake me up?" I asked as she put the plate on table and take a seat..

"I don't wanna distrub your sleep" said as I take a seat and have the breakfast too with her
"You won't Mina.. just wake me up.." I said then I take a bite on the toast..
I look at her in disbelief..
"W..why? It isn't good?" She asked as I smile..
"No.. its really yummy..you are a good cook too" I said then I pat her head while she is looking down being shy after a little compliment from me..

"You have to go to work today?" Mina asked
"Hmm.. yeah.. for a while.. you have a class?" I asked
"Umm yeah.." she said
"Thats fine.. I will take you there.. and don't practice too much.. but wait.. let me check" I said as I check on her temperature from her forehead..
"You feel okay today? You really want to go?" I asked as she nodded
"Just have rest for today.. I will told your instructor" I said
"No.. I am totally fine today oppa.. I will just go" she said as I sighed..
"Fine..so.. done your breakfast and get prepared.. I will take you there" I said as we continue to eat..

______________________________________

Mina's POV

"Great Job Mina" the instructor said as I bow at her
"Mina you are great.. hwaiting.." one of my friend said as she give me a high five
"Mina.. you are okay now? I heard yoi are sick?" Eunsoo ask
"I am okay" I said as she pat my shoulder
"Okay we will go back first.. bye Mina" they all waves a goodbye at me as I walk to take my stuff and go sit on the chair wanted to put off my ballet shoes..

But suddenly I see a shadow walking towards me..and Its not a shadow.. its Momo Oppa..
He walks towards me and get on his knee.. he grabs my foot and help me to put off my shoes..
"Oppa" I called him as he smile at me..
"You done well today.. Mina" he said
"Did you..-" I wanna ask him
"Yeah.. I am watching you practicing.. Tzuyu take care of things at company.. so I decided to be here" he said
"Okay" I said as I grab my shoes and put it on my bag..
And when I am trying to get up from the chair.. I felt my legs hurt and I slipped..

And.. I thought.. I already fall to the ground.. but Momo Oppa catch me on my waist.. now I feel like I am in the Middle of nowhere.. when his eyes meets mine.. the distance of our face.. I felt I just lost..I think my heart beat heard over the room.. but I felt I can't breath..with him.. looking at me like that..then he smile at me..
Feeling butterflies on my stomach..
"You.. are beautifull.. please... don't be clumsy like your sister" he said
And at this moment.. I just realize that.. I can't have this feeling over him.. because.. he is my sister Boyfriend..

He helps me to get up and check on me..
"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded..
Then he grab all my stuff
"Lets have dinner with Tzuyu.. he said he will pay for it" He giggles and walks out the room..
I follows him out the room..

To be continued..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...