Prologue

Hellooooo ladies and gentlemen. It's Jay here.

This is the new story I've been blabbing about.

I hope you will like it.

And please my sweet creatures don't be silent readers. A little bit of feedback wouldn't hurt. Pretty pweese... It literally takes a second to vote.

Okay and, please be mindful of how you criticize me. I know I'm not the best writer out there but I try my best for you guys. And I spend time on writing so if you think it's crap, try to be gentle when criticizing.

Or save all of us the trouble and just don't read.

Royalty in England is what I'm attempting to write now. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of things that will be unrealistic but bare with me, it's a fanfiction after all.

I love you guys so much. You are the best.

New readers, welcome! Feel at home, this is a judgment-free zone.

Massive thank you to Jacky_Sikowitz for the cover.

Enjoy my lovelies.

**

It was a good time for the Royal family of England. The Styles', for the son of England Harry Styles was old enough to be crowned.

However, in order to be the crowned prince of great England, Prince Harry had to be married or atleast engaged.

It was a rule that all the Royal ancestors had followed and it had never been broken. He couldn't be crowned if he wasn't with someone by his side. And the prince's coronations always, without fail took place on their twenty first birthday.

There was joy all around the palace and all over England because they would all soon get to see the woman that Harry had chosen to spend the rest of his life with and rule alongside him.

Everyone was happy, the king and queen being the happiest because they hadn't seen Harry bring a lady home and to them that meant he respected whomever he was with, enough to properly introduce her when the time came officially.

They, however, started getting impatient when no talk of a lady or engagement plans was brought up by their son.

Time was running out, in exactly a month, Harry would turn twenty one and will have to be crowned on his birthday and still they hadn't heard anything.

*

Harry woke up on the first of January, the new year.

He couldn't find it in himself to get out of bed that morning because the conversation he had with his sister at the Royal party the previous night was still vivid and he knew that his parents would talk to him about it.

His birthday was in exactly a month.

His coronation on his birthday.

Introducing the woman he had chosen as his princess to the world.

It frightened him when he thought about settling down.

He didn't wanna settle down, atleast not yet. But that was the law, what would he do?

Harry still had so much fun to have with his friends.

So many girls to fuck.

So settling down brought a shiver, that he didn't want, to his warm body.