The boys are back

Ruby POV

"Thing is, I just know some of their heads will turn," Paige looked around "I just know that Callum and Mike for sure will be cracking on,"

"I really hope not," I groaned "I just wish everything could go back to how it had been,"

"Same," she nodded "Before everything got so complicated,"

"You know what? We can't spend all our time moping and missing them, because this is our fucking villa and if the boys think they make us feel like shit then they're wrong," I sat up

"You're right babe," Paige nodded "These boys can bring back whoever the hell they want but this is our villa, not theirs"

"Exactly" I grinned and hugged her. We headed inside and got changed for going to bed with Shaugna

The next morning Alexi made my breakfast which I ate with Rebecca before going for a swim

"You're so weird," I laughed and shoved Alexi's shoulder playfully "I can't believe you,"

"At the time it seemed like a good idea," he chuckled

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes and my phone beeped "I got a text!" everyone went silent "Girls, tonight there will be a recoupling in which you must decide whether to remain coupled up with your boy who has been living in Casa Amor, or recouple with one of the new boys. #stickortwist #gowithyourgut"

"That's mad," Rebecca said "Absolutely mad,"

"I wonder how the boys are feeling," Siannise added

"If they're not nervous I'll be pissed," I joked and the girls laughed

Luke M POV

"Bloody hell," I sighed "This is it isn't it? The final test,"

"Yeah," Luke T nodded "Do you know what you're gonna do?"

"Yeah," I nodded "I'm nervous as hell but I'm gonna follow my heart and just hope that she'll do the same,"

"I really hope she has," he nodded

Ruby POV

"Well tonight's the night," I said to Paige "Our boys finally come back,"

"And some with new girls on their arms," She frowned "Are you excited to see Luke?"

I smiled "I really miss him and I just want him back here,"

"Aw babe" she hugged me "I hope it all works out for you,"

"I hope it does for you," I smiled

Ruby: Tonight is my final chance to make my decision about Luke and even though I know what I'm going to do, if he comes back with another girl I will be completely done with him

While we got ready all the girls were tense

"Alright," I stood up "Girls, no matter what happens tonight we need to stick together, this is our villa and if any of the boys come back with new girls then they're the ones missing out, not us,"