Finally

Ruby POV

"Come on," Luke walked away with me "I know it sucks,"

"Fucks sake," I sighed "How can anyone think we're not genuine, like I have never felt this way about anyone before and I know you and I are good together-"

"Exactly, we know how we feel about each other and that's all that matters," he smiled "Let's head to bed,"

We went inside and changed before getting into bed together

"Ruby," I rubbed my eyes and looked around in the dark, Luke M was shaking me awake "Come with me,"

"Where?" I whispered

"Outside," he answered

"It's night and it's freezing out," I whined

"I knew you'd say that," he chuckled and passed me one of his hoodies. I put it on and we quietly snuck outside

"It's cold," I shivered and we climbed under the duvet of one of the duvets to stay warm "What's going on?"

"Look I wanted to do this just the two of us and I was going to wait but I haven't been able to stop thinking about this all day, I can't sleep or focus because of how badly I've wanted to do this, I haven't written a speech or anything because I want everything I say right now to come straight from my heart," he took my hands in his "Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me, every day I like you more and more and when I wake up the first thing I want to do is see you. You're the most beautiful, kind and funny girl I've ever met and as we get closer I can't stop thinking about what our future will look like together and no matter what happens next in the villa as long as I leave here with you I'm happy. I've never felt this way about a girl before and I can't wait any longer to do this. So I wanted to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my god," I wiped my eyes "Of course I will,"

I leaned in and kissed him passionately, he kissed me back and I don't know how long we sat there but it felt like it could've been forever. We broke apart and I rested my forehead on his

"Come on," he got up "I've got one more surprise," he took my hand and we quietly headed back inside. He led me through the bedroom and we kept walking until we reached the hideaway

Luke pushed open the door and I laughed "Oh my god," 

"I wanted this to be special for you," he grinned and I sat down on the duvet, we took a ton of pictures before getting under the duvet

"I'm so happy you're my boyfriend," I whispered, Luke grinned but leaned in and gently brushed his lips with mine. I leaned into him and kissed him back gently, we broke apart smiling

"I can't believe you're finally my girlfriend," he smiled "I have been waiting for this,"

"Oh shut up," I giggled

"Make me," he teased and I laughed but kissed him again, harder this time. He pulled me closer against him and his lips molded against mine perfectly, making me feel like fireworks erupted inside me. When we broke apart this time I rested my head in the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around me tightly "Goodnight girlfriend,"

"Goodnight boyfriend," I smiled and was lulled to sleep by the sound of his heartbeat

The next morning we woke up to hear crying "Oh my god," Luke yawned "It's the babies,"

"Yay," I laughed and we headed to the living room where the other islanders were already, we went to the last crib and picked up the baby boy "Aw I love him," I cooed