Chapter Six: The Meeting

Start from the beginning

"Are you all right, master?" Tanjiro asked.

"Oh, yeah! I was thinking of... you know... how about I'll train you two?" Hagari asked.

"Me? And Zenitsu, well, I really wondered if Zenitsu still needs more training. Because as the days come, his usage of his power is really terrifying. And his emotions, is going aggressive and raging." Tanjiro said.

"That's the purpose of himself with that power. If he always rely on his power by that stubborn attitude of his, then his power will be in a waste. But, yeah you're right. Zenitsu went too far from the Combat Training yesterday like you said." Hagari said.

"Yeah. But still, I'll make sure that Zenitsu won't be killing everyone by his power." Tanjiro said.

"Both of your powers has the ability to really kill everyone. Only you users of it, are the ones who really need to manage of it. If you don't want to kill someone, then better learn how to adjust your usage of your powers. May I ask, why is All Might in here and why are we here in his office?" Hagari asked.

"Because I want to know if where did you got those Devil Fruits." All Might replied as he enters the room with the tea on his cart.

"Where did I... got these. Well, this could be an interrogation, All Might. And why you got interest in these Devil Fruits?" Hagari asked.

"Because... people believed that those fruits aren't real and only live up on the storybooks." All Might said.

"Don't tell me, you are going to use this for your purpose?" Hagari asked.

"N-No! I just wanted to know, how they exist. And also, to protect it from everyone who are still searching for it until now. Maybe you've been putting them in a place where everyone can see or take it." All Might said.

"Hahaha! I am not a fool for that, All Might. The thing is, I have a little farm where these Devil Fruits can be seen. And only I, can enter or go through that place." Hagari said.

'So they're real after all?' All Might thought.

"And also, why are you interested in knowing where are these fruits placed? Don't tell me, you want one?" Hagari asked.

"N-No! I am going old now, my time as a hero is about to end. Because-" All Might was interfered by Hagari.

"Because you have a successor already and you want to take a rest for good?" Hagari asked.

"Wha?! How did you?" All Might asked.

"Izuku Midoriya. He has the same power as yours. I can see it through my eyes only. Only idiots can't identify what powers or Quirk Izuku possess." Hagari said.

'This man isn't an ordinary man. I need to be careful!' All Might thought.

"Oh, I see. But seriously, how did you know that he is my successor of my power?" All Might asked.

"Just a guess. I think." Hagari replied.

"You're kidding. You may know something more that I don't even know!" All Might said.

"Chill there, I am just saying what is true. And also, I have no interest in sharing these worldwide because that won't save humanity from the villain whom you really hate the most." Hagari said.

"Master, what do you mean by successor, All Might? What is going on?" Tanjiro asked while he puts his hands on his head out of confusion.

"Okay, since he knew some of my secret, I'll tell you this. But please, don't tell this to anyone. My reign of using the Quirk, One For All is about to end. I am looking for a successor of it in hopes to continue its journey on this world and to avoid the evil conquer everything. Since I saw young Midoriya, from before, being a heroic Quirkless fanboy, saving his childhood friend, young Bakugo, I was impressed and he left the heroes out there like we are pathetic because a kid like him who has no Quirks like us, charged in a dangerous scene where only heroes can manage to do. And that's why I chose him to be my successor of my Quirk." All Might stated.