"Muichiro is allowed to be in U.A. because he is the youngest of the Hashiras. Which means, only he from the Hashiras can act as a kid in U.A." Hagari said.

"Well, if you say so, then I'm fine with it." Muichiro said.

"Better tell me about their condition, Kanao!" Shinobu said.

"I will!" Kanao said.

A phone call suddenly surprised everyone as Hagari's phone starts to make noise. He sees his phone that Tanjiro is the one who wants to talk with him. He looked at everyone and decided not to tell who is the one calling him.

"Why is that little pest of yours are so noisy?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"I need to answer this call for a while." Hagari said as he left everyone in the room.

"Hello, Tanjiro?" Hagari asked.

"Master, I need to talk to you, but, not in here. I want to talk things with you, personally." Tanjiro said.

"I see. Well then, let me change my clothes." Hagari said as he dropped the call. He didn't knew that Kanao, Inosuke, and Genya have eavesdropped on Hagari.

"Where is he going? We should follow him!" Kanao whispered.

"Shall we leave this bastard in here? Because it seems that he isn't cooperating well, look!" Genya said as Inosuke starts to scratch his body because of the mosquitoes swarming around the place where they're hiding. Hagari now teleported and Kanao and the rest followed his tracks.

"Let's go!" Kanao said.

"Yeah!" Both Genya and Inosuke said.

Hagari now appeared in front of U.A. as Tanjiro, together with All Might can be seen standing and waiting for Hagari at the entrance.

"Oh, here he is. Master!" Tanjiro called.

"Tanjiro! Oh, hello there, All Might!" Hagari said.

"So, you're Hagari huh? Nice to meet you. Can we talk inside of my office?" All Might asked.

"Yeah!" Hagari replied as they walked inside of U.A. . From the trees outside of U.A., Kanao and the two saw them and Kanao blushed at Tanjiro's appearance, seeing him alive and tall. Inosuke and Genya were shocked by Tanjiro's body posture and height.

"Hey! Is that Kentaro?! Why is he so tall?!" Inosuke asked.

"So the reincarnation gives you another form here in this world. I see, what a lucky treatment he got." Genya said. Kanao started to cry after seeing his lover, now alive and saw his smile once again after seeing him die against Akaza from before.

"Are you all right, Kanao?" Genya asked.

"Y-Yeah. I am so happy that... Tanjiro is really alive. He is really alive!" Kanao exclaimed.

"All we need to do is to make him go back to us but in a slow manner. But, like what Hagari said, his memories from before were all gone. Maybe we need to make him remind where he came from and who really he is." Genya said.

"That is a great idea, Genya! That is going to be a top mission of ours. Please don't tell this to Hagari or he might not continue to let us enter here in U.A." Kanao said.

"Understood!" The two replied. They didn't knew that Hagari from inside of U.A., heard all of their words and conversation.

'You really don't understand what you're doing, Kanao, Genya, Inosuke!' Hagari angrily thought.

The three entered All Might's room and took a seat to the table in front of them. All Might prepared a tea for them and while All Might is preparing the drinks, Hagari thought about Kanao and the others. And if he will explain why he never told them that Tanjiro is meeting Hagari. Tanjiro saw Hagari's eyes in a grunting manner.