Part 5 -

"Lady Sabrina?"The King asked me,I think he mentioned me being silent."I choose Prince...Dylan.I am sorry Prince Ethan!"Natalie was relieved and Prince Ethan walked out of pain. 
                    Me and Dylan got married,so I was called Princess Sabrina,While Pia committed suicide.Atleast I forgived her,and may others forgive her too.I and my husband agreed on our plan to matchmake Natalie and Ethan..So I texted Natalie to go on a Fancy Restaurant with and Alibi of treating her some delicious food.I told her to wear the fancy dress I will give her.While Dylan talked to Ethan and told him to meet him on a fancy restaurant just like Natalie,and bring roses.
                     Well,we want to find out what happens live so we asked a guard to record them live to us like video call.

Them:(Dialogue form)
Natalie:Hey...Your Majesty,What are you doing here?
Ethan:Dylan said he will treat me some food.How about you?And why are you wearing a... fancy dress?(slowly falling for Natalie)
Natalie:Sabrina...I mean Princess Sabrina said meet me here she will treat me food too.And,Why are you holding a flower.
Ethan:Dylan said I must bring this...I-I mean this is for you.
Natalie:ooh..(Oh is he liking me back?)
Months later they became official and
They got married.
I got pregnant and We became the next King and Queen.

The End.
Thank you For supporting for this book.