Part 3 - Is he my Destiny?

They were the Princes of this country!And the most popular kingdom in the world.They were here to be seated in ask the king orders to find their true love,they think they would fine their one here.
Sabrina's POV
Prince Dylan is really handsome in real life.
Boo!Well,That is just Natalie...Breaking my Point of view.
"Isn't Prince Ethan,Super cute?!Yieeee!"she's so obsessed..."He is not my type!"-Sabrina."I didn't even say
Your Type.,He is my perfect match...."
Natalie said."Gosh!Your Very obsessed!"-Sabrina.And then Pia just whispered on our ears,"Not only obsessed ambitious too,Don't worry Natalie your bestfriend too!"Hold on Sabrina don't get tempered,or else they will see us and think these are our attitude,even though just that Spoiled Pia.
                    I am more relieved when the King spoke,My sons will be seated in because,I am letting them choose their love ones and not like our traditions,impress them if you want😉.
                    I am very excited  and nervous,thinking what if he didn't choose me and choose Pia instead of me.....What am I thinking?!I should just be ready to impress him.
                    The day has comed I wish for the best gowns for me and Natalie and I have 1 wish left.But both of those Prince liked me....What?!