[2] ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴀʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜ

Start from the beginning

"His plane got delayed in Afghanistan, so we don't know when the hell he's getting here,"

"We just know he'll get here eventually."

"Hopefully." I finished off the train with a sigh and started walking towards the source of that delectable pizza smell.

On the kitchen counter were multiple boxes filled with pies containing different toppings. Pepperoni, sausage, supreme, and plain. I grabbed a plastic plate along with a slice of my favorite topping and sat down next to Ani on the couch. As I chewed my slice and enjoyed the view of Henry piggybacking on Brandon, I thought about Alex.

Nothing, in particular, just him.

~~*~~

"Oh fr*ck, I almost forgot!" I leaped up from my spot on the pavement and rushed to my room. It was one in the morning, pitch-black outside with the only lights illuminating from the street lamps, and we were still waiting for Alex. I pulled out a box from my giant suitcase and ran back down the stairs to the outside world.

"TA-FREAKIN-DA!" I announced after kicking the front door open. I walked in on everyone cursing in British but I had more important matters to discuss.

"So, my older sister is an elementary school teacher and they just hosted one of those book fairs in their school library! You know, the ones with all the books displayed and the tables in the front with the cashier that had all that random crap like erasers that looked like phones and those pointers that had Mickey Mouse gloves on the end of them?" I started explaining while everyone nodded in understanding and Ani got excited with nostalgia.

"Well, my sister got a bunch of free stuff since she's a teacher and she thought it would be the funniest thing in the whole world to send me," I paused for dramatics as I opened the box and revealed its contents to the world. "A box full of those pointers and cell phone erasers!"

I could barely hold back the laughter as everyone visibly died on the inside from my epic story.

Once everyone revived, I pulled out individual pointers and phones and tossed them to each person. After a minute of examining the gifts, Brandon finally spoke up.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Ahahaha, I got bored one day after my sister sent these and I remembered that we would be meeting up for Vidcon, so I decorated one for each of you fuckers. Ani's has crowns and flowers on pink, Henry's has 'This Is Epic' on light blue, and so on." I smiled proudly at my work as I placed the box on the ground so I could take a bow. The scattered applause died down as I checked my phone for the time.

'Almost 2 am...'

"Are these yours and Alex's?" Aksel asked from the ground. He was lying on his back and waving all three fingers in the air. I eagerly nodded and sister-snatched mine and Alex's from his hands and started prancing around with them and quoting epic vines and gamer memes.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I spun around and danced to music that Henry played on his weird British phone.

You bet your ass I looked thicc af doing the Fortnite default dance.

After a few minutes, I was exhausted from the dancing and felt my stomach start to grumble for the first time in hours.

"Aw, fr*ck," I said once I heard the grumbling echoing through the air. Everyone stared at me and all I could do was a bow and walk towards the door.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I heard Hoover call out from behind me and I yelled my response from the doorway.

"I'M GOING TO TAKE A PISS ESE!" I used the stereotypical Mexican cholo accent and throwing peace signs at them.

Once I was inside, I greeted Weest and everyone who was hanging out in the living room as I walked into the kitchen again.

I grabbed a cold slice of the leftover cheese pizza and threw it on a plastic plate then into the microwave. I watched the plate rotate around for a few seconds before I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders.

"AH!" I jumped back and hit my back against the counter, only to be met with the sight of Ani smiling at me. I only glared at her before turning back to my pizza.

"I thought you were supposed to be taking a piss," Ani questioned.

"A 'PISS' of pizza! Get it? Cause, like, 'piss' with the Mexican cholo voice sounds like the word 'piece?'" The microwaved beeped and I pulled my food out, burning my fingers as I tried to take a bite. I cursed under my breath before attempting to take another bite. I leaned on the countertop and Ani stood on the opposite side and talked to me, a look of clear disappointment decorating her face.

"Anyways... thanks for the pointers, they're so freakin' cute!" We talked for a long while and she kept receiving texts on her phone the whole time. Her eyes brightened with each message and I got suspicious after a while.

I tossed another slice into the microwave and decided to ask Ani what the texts were about.

"Nothing. Hey, once you're done heating up that pizza, we should go outside!" She announced it like it really was nothing. My eyebrows arched as I studied her and her giddy attitude.

The microwave beeped once again and I could barely take my plate out before Ani grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

Once we stepped out the door, I was so confused by what had just happened, my mind was still spinning from the rush. I turned around, causing another head rush, and glared at Ani.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ANI?" I held my plate tightly to make sure the slice of pizza wouldn't slide off.

"Nothing, nothing, nothing... I just wanted to come back outside to the warm, summer, California air."

I just stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Ani, what the actual f-AHH!" I felt two hands shaking my shoulders and I spun around faster than lightning.

The sparkling brown eyes that met mine were enough for me to recognize who it was.

After the split-second recognition, I felt myself leap up and hold onto him like there was no tomorrow. His arms snaked around my body and held onto just as tightly while my legs wrapped around him to hold on tighter. I felt warm tears prickle my eyes as I burrowed my face into the crook of Alex's neck.

I inhaled the mixture of his natural scent and the Afghanistan plane smell and felt my rushing heart beat start slowing down back to normal.

"I hate you."

"It's nice to see you too."

~~*~~
A/N

Yee yee another entry.

Also i just realized that this is a one shot book surrounding Quackity but for this entry, he doesn't show up til the end 😂

P. S. Here's Ani's vidcon vlog to go with Aksel's

Hope y'all enjoyed!! I'm really loving writing these, they're fun to write

Bye byeee :)

Sincerely, Static 🍕